Chp.7 Angelo Katagiri:Water Neckalace Pt.4

-AUTHOR POV-

-4 DAYS LATER-

4 days has pass since the sad death of Ryohei Higashikata, Josie's Grandfather, services from the police that he worked with its came and pay their respects for their lost friend. His police uniform, clothes, socks and shoes were put in orderly in the closet silently. He was a man who lived life at his fullest. As for Tomoko, she will always miss her father, and will always remember him the best dad she ever had....Ryohei will be remembered. As for Koichi and (YN), the two of them felt bad for Josie's lost, especially (YN) as he's the one that saw everything and mention it to Koichi, so he and him will need to give Josie some space and leave her be until she is recovered by it. One that fourth day, Koichi and (YN) were getting out from school as the two were making their way home as (YN) notices Koichi all sad...

(YN): You still feel about it?

Koichi: Yeah, I'd like to be there for her, but I'm sure she still needs some privacy.

(YN): Yeah, I feel you. But don't worry, she'll be fine.

Koichi: Right, well my house is this way, see you next week (YN).

(YN): Later Koichi.

And so, Koichi then make a turn as he then heads to his house on his block, as for (YN), he goes straight down to head to his house...as he does, suddenly something caught his attention...he suddenly spots something behind the bushes...he then goes take a look...as he does, he then notices a bunch of bottle of milks being dropped down on the ground, everywhere, spilled...

(YN): What the...

He then notices a red bicycle on the ground as well...he takes a look at it closely. As he does, he also notices some footprints, he follows them as he then notices it stop behind some bushes...and then...he notices that the footprints can be less right at Josie's house...

(YN): Someone has been spying at her house! Knowing that her Mr.Ryohei pass away...So, that means-

Suddenly, someone appeared behind (YN) as the person happen to be an adult, the adult appeared behind (YN) as he quickly wraps a wire around (YN)'s neck and started strangling/choking him aggressively as (YN) was trying to fight back...

(YN): A-AAACK!! Wh-Wh-What the fuck!?!

Angelo: I would never thought this would happen, but it happen! I finally got my hands on you, (YN)!! HaHaHaHa!!!

(YN) Mind: *Th-That voice...that laugh...! I-I heard it! H-He's-*

Angelo: I know your wondering, how do I know your name that fast! Well, let's just say that I really enjoyed my life murderer your pathetic parents!

(YN): Y-Y-You!!!!? You're-

Angelo: HaHa! That's right! I'm the one who killed your worthless parents! And now, I've finally encountered you, I can finally get to have my hands on you!

(YN) was still struggling to fight back against Angelo, Angelo started choking him more aggressively with the wire until he then uses his strength on holding the wire tight and suddenly ending up breaking (YN)'s neck with a loud crack...after that, (YN)'s body collapses to the floor as he was now...dead ...

Angelo: Hehe. Now that was fun!

Suddenly, Angelo realizes water drips falling on his body as he realizes that it started to rain...

Angelo: It's raining...perfect. This means I can be able to use my stand outside no matter what! Ha! One down, three more to go!

Angelo then starts to walk away as he then leaves (YN)'s dead body from behind as he grins with a disgust smile look on his face...and so, he goes climbing on top of a tree as he hides Unser the tree, surrounding himself a lot of leaves for no one to see him, as he does and looks at Josie's house, he notices Jocelyn outside of the house...