Chp.4 Enter Angelo Katagiri Pt.1

-AUTHOR POV-

-THE NEXT DAY-

The next day, it was morning as we see at Josie Higashikata's residence, house in terms, as her mother Tomoko, was in the garage cleaning the junk they have until their house phone rang...

Tomoko: Hey Josie! Can you get that phone please sweetie?? I'm a bit busy here!

Josie: Yeah Yeah I'm coming.

Josie was inside the house as she was down fixing her hair as she walks over to the kitchen and picks up the phone...

Josie: Hellooooo?

Jocelyn: It's Jocelyn.

Josie: Oh. Hey.

Jocelyn: Our conversation was too brief. We need to talk private about the guy in this town.

Josie: Oh, well actually...I wanted to talk about that too. We should definitely meet. You're staying somewhere here in town?

Jocelyn: I'm at the Morioh Gran Hotel for now. What's on your mind?

Josie: Well to be honest, I really wanna get this guy, but what can we know about him?

Jocelyn: I see. Well then: The man's name is Angelo Katagiri, AKA Angelo, known as the most sickest and most heinous criminal in Japanese history. He continuously murder in the age of 12. And his final homicide being, fallen as dog shit. In March of 1994, he came across three unexpected 13 year old boys, two of them which the monster proceed to rape and murder them, the third one came from an in extreme wealthy family, so Angelo demanded ransom, that's what led to his arrest. As soon as the police finally raided in Angelo's torture in, they found a horrific sight, the boy has already been murdered. His genitalia severed and nailed into a pillar thats was standing near by.

Josie: Jesus. That guy is sick! But...from where I was watching, it looked like the stand forcibly took over the robbery's body, I mean he jumped in like some summer pool.

Jocelyn: Was Angelo lurking near by? You know, the guy from the picture?

Josie: He was, but I didn't see him there

Jocelyn: Listen, his stand may not be very strong, but he can control it from far. And it's ability to infiltrate bodies is gonna make things tricky. Sit tight, I'll be there soon.

Josie: Huh?! Wait, you're coming over??!

Jocelyn: Yes. Until I get there, don't eat nor drink nothing. Do you understand? Stay away from tap water, and avoid the bathroom shower, got it?

Josie: S-Sure...but, the thing is...I haven't told her about you coming here in town....and I don't think she even wants to talk about what happen between Mrs.Joestar and my dad...Besides, she's as tough as it comes, but the thought of Mrs.Joestar makes her tick off. I think she still hates him even after all this time. If she meets you, then she'll find out your related to her...

Jocelyn: ...Don't worry about it. I'll handle that once I get there.

Josie: O-Okay. Oh and also...I'm not the only one who saw Angelo today.

Jocelyn: Not the only one?

Josie: I mean that, there was also someone with me who also saw Angelo's stand. You may not know him, but he's my classmate from school, I met yesterday after our talk, alongside with Koichi.

Jocelyn: Someone else can see Angelo's stand you say ? *I think I know who she is talking about*

Josie: Yeah, so he knows too.

Jocelyn: I see. Well on that case, why don't you bring him over too, he may be useful to help us out.

Josie: *blushes* O-Oh! I-I mean...Well...I uh-

Jocelyn: Good. I'll take that as a yes. I'll be there soon.

Josie: No wait-

Jocelyn hangs up the phone...

Josie: ...*sighs* this is just great.

Suddenly, her door was being knocked as her mother was at the kitchen making breakfast after done cleaning the garage...

Tomoko: Josie sweetie! Can you get that please??

Josie: Coming.

Josie then walks over to open the door...

Josie: Hello-EEEK!!!

She then notices that is was (YN) who came by and knock on the door...

(YN): Hey Josie.

Josie: (Y-Y-YN)!? I-I mean...Hey (YN), what's up. How did you know I live here?

(YN): Hehe, well to be frank with you, I live four blocks away here from your house and yesterday I saw you here, and i was right knowing that you live here.

Josie: I-I see...

(YN): Anyways, I came by if you wanna come walk to school in a bit.

Josie: O-Oh! Th-That'll be good, but I think I may skip school today, I have things to do.

(YN): Really?

Josie: ...Remember that stand we saw yesterday, the water stand??

(YN): He's here??!

Josie: Yes, that's why I have to stay home and not let him cause any trouble. That's why I'm waiting for someone to come and catch him.

(YN): I see. Well, maybe I can help you out.

Josie: N-No! I-I mean...I-I would love to have your help...but-

(YN): Don't sweat it Josie. I can help you out. Come on. Maybe together we can beat this guy and get him for good, don't you think?

Josie: *Hmmm. Maybe he's right. What if his stand can be useful to get Angelo* Okay. You can help me out.

(YN): Cool.

And so, Josie let (YN) in so he can help her and Jocelyn out to catch and take Angelo down once and for all...suddenly, outside of Josie's house, someone was hiding behind the bushes as he was watching the whole time...it was none other than Angelo, was was watching this entire time...

Angelo: So, she lives in this house? She's so lucky to have a high life with a perfect family. She's even got a hot young mom, not that she can appreciate it. That girl is a lucky one! Josie Higashikata, you better not get too cocky you bitch, cause I'm gonna stomp your soul and your precious little life. I'm going to get my fun after all...and to make things even more interesting...you brought that boy as well, (YN) is his name right? Now I remember, I heard that name before...and now I see how he actually looks like. Hehe! He's the one from yesterday as well! I'm going to enjoy ending your life as well...just like I did to your father and mother!

-END OF CHAPTER 4-