Chp.2 The Talk

-AUTHOR POV-

After Josie was done dealing with the bullies, Jocelyn was not only surprised that she stood up against them, but knowing that Josie has a stand. So, Jocelyn makes her way to have a little conversation with her, Josie started to notice Jocelyn coming towards her as she turns around, the two stared down each other...until something startled Josie...

Josie: EEEEK!!! Holy shit!!!

What startled Josie was the turtle...

Josie: Oh. It's that turtle again.

Koichi Mind: So I was right! The turtle's wounds are now healed. But how??

Jocelyn: Josie Higashikata.

Josie: Eh?

Jocelyn: You were born in the year of 1981, mothers name Tomoko. She was 21, attending to University in Tokyo. This town is the only home you ever known, but everything change in 1987, when you came down with a mysterious fever in age 5. For 50 days, you were almost knocked away from death store. Also...*sighs* You have another mother....and her name is *Yare Yare...How I got mixed up in this* The name of your mother is...Josephine Joestar.

Josie: E-Eh??!

Jocelyn: She's 78 now. The founder of Joestar realty.

Koichi Mind: Josephine Joestar?! THE Josephine Joestar!?

Jocelyn: Dont worry, the old hag is fine. But one day I was looking on her properties. That's when I discovered you, her daughter living right here in Japan. Even the old hag had no idea, stupid bitch that she is. The hag always said her husband was the one and only. Then I found out he had an affair at the right old ages in 62. The product of it is you. Sorry, I guess I shouldn't have said that. Anyways, my name is Jocelyn Kujo, which means since she's my grandfather, I'm technically your niece. Pretty bizzare, right?

Josie: ....Niece? Oh. Well, pleasure to meet you. B-But...wait a sec...so...then the mom I have here...isn't really my mom at all?!

Jocelyn stood quiet....then checks her watch..

Jocelyn: We can talk on the way.

And so, Jocelyn and Josie started having the conversation while heading to the school, alongside with Koichi. 20 minutes later has pass as well...

Jocelyn: So there you have it .Your gonna find yourself in a possession of the old hag's inheritance. That's the message I came here to tell you. I hate to lay this on you, but affair is part of the Joestar Family turn upside down.

Josie: E-Eh?! Upside down!? Are you serious!?

Jocelyn: I am. My grandpa is the angriest one he has ever been in there entire marriage, and they have been together for 61 years.

Josie: O-Oh Crap! P-Please forgive me! This is my fault I'm sorry!

Jocelyn: Hey now, don't freak out. None of this is your fault. But why apologizing?

Josie: Well, I hate to be the cause of the family being falling apart. Whenever the subject came up, mom...well, the one I have here...said my new mom had a little thing with my dad, who he left us when was little....knowing he had that enough of us. Please could you tell my mom, I-I mean...Mrs.Joestar, that she doesn't need to be concerned herself with us for that. Thank you.

Jocelyn Mind: Yare Yare...now look what you've done Old hag, you now started to have her blaming herself of all that's happening*

Suddenly, a groups of boys started to yell out Josie's name as they all gather around her...

Boy #1: Josie-Chan! How are you!