Chp.41 Kira Yoshikage/Killer Queen

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, Kira stood there, knowing that he was already exposed by Shigechi and has no choice but to get rid of him before he tells it to his friends or other people, but before he does that....he introduces to himself to Shigechi somehow...

Kira: ...You can call me Yoshikage Kira. I'm currently 33 years old, not that you care but I reside in the northeast Morioh's villa district, also I've yet to marry.

Shigechi: U-Uhh...

Kira: In order to make a living, I work for the Kame Yu departments stores, after a long days work I return home no later than 8pm.

Shigechi: I-Uhh...U-Uhh...

Kira: I don't like smoking, but do enjoy the occasional drink. I'm always in bed by 11pm, and I make it point to get no less than 8 hours of sleep each night.

Shigechi: Uhhhhhh...

Kira: Before bed I drink a glass of warm milk, it's always coupled with 20 minutes of stretching to decompress from the long work day, sweet dreams are the usual result of this. I then awake as a refresh and recharged as a newborn child, ready to take on the days challenges, and after my last checkup I was given a clean bill of health.

Shigechi: H-Hey now! What's the big idea of this?! Why are you telling me this crap!?!

Kira: For as long as I remember, I've done everything in my power to live in a productive life that allows me to pursue a lasting inner peace. This may be a foreign concept but I choose not to concern myself with winning or losing, life's troubles are enemies, who bring sleepless nights. That is how I cope with this backwards life we find ourselves living. It's what brings me happiness in a world fraught with hardship and misery. Of course if I ever to engage in combat, I would win the battle without question.

Suddenly, black aura started to flow around Kira's body, knowing it was his stand, but his stand wasn't to be shown yet, but his stand is somehow making Shigechi scare and shaking in fear...

Kira: In other words Shigechi, you are an irksome trouble maker, who stands to hinder my sleep. You boy, are the enemy. Allow me to introduce you to my power!

Suddenly, Kira then reveals his stand to Shigechi...