Bonus Chapter 1

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

After everything is over, Yoshikage Kira is no more and is defeated for good and will no more wreck havoc on Morioh, now Josie, (YN), Koichi, Okuyasa and everyone else can live in peace all together. Jocelyn, Jolyne and Josephine, taking Shizuka with her were they sail off back home....
.
.
.
.
After they have gone, everyone in Morioh can now live in peace with no problems at all...but one day, Josie, (YN), Okuyasa and Koichi were walking home as Okuyasa and Koichi head to their houses, as for Josie and (YN) were heading over to Josie's house and arrive...

Josie: Thanks for walking me home.

(YN): Anytime babe, we'll I'm off to mines, I'll call you when I-

Josie: Wait.

Josie holds onto (YN)'s hand, stopping him..

(YN): Whats up??

Josie: Well, I was wondering...if you wanna stay a bit more and...mess around a bit~

(YN): *smirks* Heh, you naughty one~

As Josie opens the door and her and (YN) entering, she closes the door, place their bags onto the ground as the two go close, hugging each other and started making out, while making out, they walk over to the living room, and as they do, Tomoko was sitting on the couch, arms crossed as if she was waiting for Josie to come home from school, and that scared the two of them...

Josie: EEEKL!! M-Mom!!??

(YN): Ms. Higashikata!!

The two quickly stood still and stoped making out....

Tomoko: Don't worry, I already know the two of you are a thing, and I'm happy for it.

Josie: I thought you're at work still??!

Tomoko: No, I called a day off.

Josie: Really??

Tomoko: Yes...(YN), I'm sorry, but your gonna have to leave, I have a word to talk with Josie, private.

The two looked at each other, worried and concern...So (YN) nods as he then gives Josie a goodbye kiss, and Josie telling him she'll call him if anything. And so, he leaves the house, as Josie and Tomoko were alone together at home...

Tomoko: Have a seat sweetie.

Josie slowly approaches to her mom, sitting next to her on the sofa, Josie thought she got in Trouble with her mom, but she didn't seem mad at all, she seemed...a bit upset...

Josie: What's up mom??

Tomoko: *sighs* ....Josie...A woman name Jocelyn Kujo came by to my house not too long ago.

Josie: Sh-She did??!

Tomoko: *nods* you didn't knew cause you were at school, she came by and introduce herself properly...and well...she's told me evening about...well...the affair her grandma had with...you know...

Josie: O-Oh, so she told you all about it??

Tomoko: Yes...and Josie...be honest with and don't you dare lie to me.

Josie: Wh-What is it..???

Tomoko: ....Have you've been hanging out with Josephine this whole time, when she came here in Morioh?

Josie stood quiet, and nervously shit knwinf if she does respond a right answer to her, she'll get more upset...but...

Tomoko: Josie, you can tell me the truth, I won't get upset, this isn't about the past right now...I just wanna know if you were hanging out with her the whole time.

Josie: ...Yea, I was with her the whole time, and well...I had to..to get along with her and well...just see her how she looks like...

Tomoko stood quiet...

Josie: Look mom, please don't get angry about it, I know your still upset about she and...dad did...but-

Tomoko: Josie, I'm not upset nor mad...I'm just...relief she's still alive after these years.

Josie: Wh-What???

Tomoko: Heh, look I know was was very upset with your father for what he did with Josephine...but that was on the last....and now is now, and I'm relief that Josephine gets the chance to meet her daughter, you.

Josie was speechless at first...but then again, she was relief that her mom is actually okay with this, gladly to hear that having her other mom coming to visit and meeting her and getting along with her...

Josie: Heh, yea...and I'm...happy to see her somehow, I don't know why.

Tomoko: You should be sweetie, she's your mother...well, I'm your mother as well...which kinda means you have two mothers, hehe, kinda bizarre.

Josie: Heh, totally

Tomoko: But, tell me...how is she?

Josie's: She's good...just that she's...really old, but she's a good person.

Tomoko: *giggles* Good to hear she's doing okay....So anyways, all that matters, is that you get to meet your other mother and getting along with her, that's what matters sweetie.

Josie smiles as she and her mom gave each other a hug...

Josie: Thanks mom, I knew you would come around.

Tomoko: No problem sweetie.

The two then backed away from their hug s Josie stood up...

Josie: Well, I'm gonna head to my room and do my homework. Need anything?

Tomoko: No sweetie, I'm just gonna make dinner for later. Also, have your friends and (YN) come over and join with us too.

Josie: Sweet! I'll let them know.

Tomoko: Heh, okay, I'll let you know.

And so, Tomoko stood up and heads over to the Kitchen, Josie started walking down the hallway as she then gets a text message from (YN)....

Everything went alright?

Josie responds...

Yea, everything went cool :) <3 hey, wanna come over later and have dinner with me and my mom? Having Okuyasa and the others to come as well.

She sends the message, and then gets a reply back from him saying...

Sure, that would be nice <3

She smiles and then replies....

Okay, I'll let you know when you and the others come over, love you <33

She sends the message...and (YN) responding...

Okay, love you as well ;) <333

She smiles and blushes as she puts her phone away....

Josie: Heh, looks like everything has going great.

-END OF BONUS CHAPTER 1-