Final Chapter: Lemon Is Unbreakable

-AUTHOR POV-

-⚠️YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED THE ONES THAT CANT HANDLE READING A LEMON⚠️-

As we left off, Josie was confessing on (YN) of how she really feels about him

As we left off, Josie was confessing on (YN) of how she really feels about him...but soon (YN) interrupted her and already knew what she meant. He told her to just show her than just telling him, the two got closer to each other as Josie had her hands on (YN)'s chest, and (YN) holding onto Both sides of Josie's waist and so, the two gave each other a kiss on the lips and started making out. As they started and continues to make out, (YN) then goes for Josie's neck and started kissing it, making Josie blush and then goes back kissing Josie on the lips, then Josie slowly started to reach down to (YN)'s hand as she grabs it, and then slowly places his hand onto her breast, and tries to make him touch and and grab onto it...

(YN): H-Hey, Josie..

Josie: Hmm~?

(YN): Y-You sure you wanna do it here?? In school?What if we get caught??

Josie: *giggles* we have an hour left for school to start dummy~we have time~

(YN): Well...If you insist then~

(YN) and Josie went back making out again as (YN) then started to grab onto Josie's breast, he then started to unbutton her shirt, revealing her white bra as (YN) blushes a little...

(YN): May I~?

Josie: As you wish~I'm not stopping you~

(YN) then started to unbutton her bra next, soon as he does, he slowly takes down her bra as he soon witness to see Josie's breasts, and blushes a little more...

Josie: L-Like what you see~?

(YN): Yeah~you look gorgeous~

Josie: Th-Thanks~ I...Uh~

Josie started to realize that (YN) started to get closer to her breasts, soon he started to play with them for a little, and then he then gives a lick on Josie's nipple, which caused her to blush more and moan a little, (YN) started to give more licks on Josie's nipples, soon he then started placing his whole mouth , sucking Josie's breasts really good...

Josie: A-Ah~H-Ha~

Josie then took off her top uniform shirt off and bra as places it on the table, knowing how Josie started to feel the goodness as she started holding onto (YN)'s hair, biting her bottom lip of the feel was she is feeling from being pleased...

Josie: A-Ah~Haa~O-Oh~

(YN) Was it good~?

Josie: Yeah~

Josie quickly reaches to (YN)'s lips and started kissing him again as they started making out again, soon they started tongue kissing as well as their tongues started playing with each other as their salivas connected towards each other, and went back making out again, as they do, Josie slowly started to places her hands onto (YN)'s chest, and can feel the hardness from his chest, soon she then stated to slowly unbutton his school shirt while still making out, as (YN) helps her out, soon after that, Josie then lifts up (YN)'s white shirt underneath as well, as she witness to see (YN)'s upper body..and started to blush more...