Chp.6 Ryohei's Death/Angelo Katagiri Pt.3

-AUTHOR POV-

Officer Higashikata, who happens to be Josie's grandfather's notice (YN) with Josie as he then walks behind him as he then point a gun on his head...

Ryohei: Say, who are you?!

(YN): Huh? Woah there.

Josie: G-Grandpa! What are you doing!? And since when you can bring guns from work?!

Ryohei: Josie, what is this young boy doing here in our house?!! Who is he!

Josie: Cool it old man! It's just my classmate! He's a friend of mines!

Ryohei: So aren't the two of you at school!?

Josie: We we're gonna go, but we decided to wait for a bit and meet up with someone before we leave!

Everything stood quiet until Ryohei starts to laugh...

Ryohei: Hehehe. You goobers. This is a toy gun lads. Hahaha! Had you two going didn't I?

(YN): Oh! Hehe, nice one mister.

Josie: Tch. Come on grandpa, don't play like that.

Ryohei: Anyways, nice to meet you my boy, the names Ryohei Higashikata, I'm Josie's grandpa.

(YN): O-Oh. Nice to meet you Mr.Ryohei. The names (YN).

Ryohei: Nice to meet you (YN). Say Josie, I never knew you will start dating soon enough-

Josie: Grandpa!!!! *blushes* He's just a friend! And we barely met!

Ryohei: Hehehe! I'm just messing around. Chin up will ya?

Josie: Mmmmm. Anyways, mom just left to work. There's breakfast at the table too if your hungry.

Suddenly, the news was on...

News Reporter: For our next story, in a gruesome chain of horrific incidents, the death counts has risen to 7. In all cases, the victims eyes and ears was figured. The incident seem to be isolated to the town of Morioh, but the police aren't sure whether the drama is caused by disease, or aggressive behavior.

Ryohei: ...I see. I've encountered something like this before. My gut tells me these are currencies undeniably deliberate. I hope it's not bad as before, but make no mistake something wicked is lurking around this town.

Josie: Grandpa....

Suddenly, a honk was heard outside the house...

(YN): Who's out there?

The two then walked up to the window to check who it was, as for Angelo's stand, Water Necklace, he then had the perfect time to escape the bottle...

Water Necklace: I know all your quirks Higashikata. Including what you drink after work. If I recall, your drink of choice is a nice Cognac.

Water Necklace then started to puke our orange liquid out from his mouth as he soon started to change the bottle into a liquor drink, and that caught Ryohei's attention...Josie and (YN) checked to soon realized Jocelyn arrived as Jocelyn then notices (YN), the boy she met him yesterday...

Jocelyn: *Good thing he's here* Josie, grab the bottle and the two of you will join me. We'll take it where no one will be hurt.

Josie: That's a good idea.

(YN): Alright then, let's-

As soon the two turned around, the two notice that the bottle was open, and soon to also realize Ryohei was in the ground, with his eyes blood and mouth too...