Chp.22 End Of Yukako Yamagishi

-PLAY THEME SONG-

Koichi: Here it comes! Echoes Act 2!

Koichi then uses Echoes Act 2 against Yukako, Echoes Act 2 tosses a ball of words towards Yukako, but somehow misses...suddenly, Yukako's hair stand started to stretch so long, it started merge around the house, blocking Koichi's way from leaving the house as she started making loud noises and destruction...

Okuyasa: Oi you guys! You hear that?!

Josie: Yeah we heard it!

(YN): And it sounded like something is being destroyed.

Okuyasa: Oi! Look over there! I think it's that house

Back at the house...

Koichi: Oh man. I never knew she can stretch and grow her hair with this length. It's more powerful than I thought. So dark and unpredictable soul.

Yukako: So it's name is Echoes. Pathetic. I knew I find the secret behind your trick. All I have to do is avoid from that thing writing on me. Now I'll ask you one more time...You love me right, Koichi?!

Koichi stood quiet, knowing that his answer will still be no...

Yukako: I advice you not to say no. If you wanna keep living, I'm completely okay to destroy this house and bury you with it deep down. And if you die, you'll be mine for eternity and in my heart forever. So answer the damn fucking question Damn it!

Koichi: I have, but you refuse to listen. So that's how I got wrapped up in this mess. So now for the up time, I don't.

Yukako: Nrrrrgh!!! You're dead Koichi!!!

Yukako stretch her hair to grab Koichi, as she then felt some writing behind Koichi's back, it was written "Kaboom"

Koichi: Weren't you listening what I said? Now that I have this new power, you can't hold me hostage any more. Now that you've touch the writing, it'll now blow you away! Not bad for a bad pansy little shrimp Huh?

Yukako: H-Huh!? No!!

Suddenly, green aura started to flow up to Yukako's whole hair as it reached to her head, and suddenly bowing her away again, sending her flying away, and falling near the edge of the cliff...after that, she was unconscious by the looks of it, Koichi runs outside to check on her, knowing that this time, her hair is somehow all white...

Koichi: Eh?? Her hair, it's all white now?? She's not dead is she?? Hope she isn't.

Echoes Act 2 appears as it gets near her to check up on her...Echoes checks her heart beat, and she's luckily alive...

Koichi: Oh good. She's okay. I know she can be a derange love fetish she devil, but I should be happy that she's still alive and okay-

Yukako: Koichi!!!

Koichi: Aaaagh!!!

Yukako stretches her hair as she grabs Echoes, making Koichi feel like he's being grabbed by Yukako as well...

Koichi: O-Oh no!!!

Yukako: I wasn't able to keep a hold of you with my loving heart! But I guess I will destroy you precious stand! You disrespectful heartbreaker!

Koichi: E-Even if she's all beat up, she's able to keep up with a fight like this?!? Her will is scary intense!

Yukako: My will is intense?! Screw you! You pansy wetting shit! How dare you even speak after what you've done to me! You rejected my love! Attacked me with your stand and turned my precious hair into white! You pathetic little dick! I loved you with everything I had! But I won't forgive you after what you have done to my hair! I don't care you your my soulmate, No one dishonors my beauty! I'm gonna yank little shit out, rip your insides out as well! And choke on my love!

Suddenly, a loud crack was heard...

Yukako: Eh!? What the hell was that sound!?

Koichi: Y-Yukako! You gotta let go of my stand! Grab a hold on something! The cliff is about to crumble! When Echoes heard your heartbeat, it also heard a ground slowly splitting under neath you!

Yukako: Ha! Like if I'm going to believe you for that! Don't try to bullshit me just cause you save yourself again!

Suddenly, the cliff underneath Yukako started to split as she realizes it as the cliff started to collapse and causing Yukako to fall off and falling toward a sharp cliff than can end up killing her...

Yukako: Sh-Shit! I have to let go and grab onto something! I have no choice!

It was too late, she let go of Echoes as she realizes that she's was close for her near death expletive towards the sharp cliff...until suddenly, as she landed on the sharp cliff, it Made a boing sound, knowing the sharp cliff was made nothing but rubber, bouncing Yukako back up, and landing safe on the ground...

-STOP THEME SONG-

Yukako: Wh-What...

Koichi: I told you the cliff will collapse. But of course, it proves that what I say to you, you never listen.

Koichi started to then leave as Yukako started to realize that...all this time, after Yukako tried to kill Koichi, Koichi himself was using Echoes to use the power to save her...

Yukako: A-After all I have done, trying to kill you, you used your Exhoes to save me after all...I lost...he completely defeats me...no...if I'm being honest with myself, I've lost the moments with Koichi-Kun...

Koichi then notice Okuyasa, Josie and (YN) finding him finally...

Okuyasa: Oi Koichi over here!!

Josie: Koichi! You're not hurt are you!?

(YN): Are you okay?!

Koichi: Josie! (YN)! Okuyasa! You three found me! I knew you three find me here! Hehehe.

Back with Yukako...

Yukako: But now...*smiles a little* I think I'm in even more in love with him.  I don't care if he ignores me for the rest of our lives, just thinking about him make me fill with Joy!

Okuyasa: Oi! Isn't that Yukako?? Her hair is completely white!

Josie: Woah. What happen??

(YN): No idea, but the looks of it...her smiling is kinda creeping me out somehow, and she's starting right at you Koichi.

Josie: Oh yeah you're right! That's really creepy.

Okuyasa: Let's get out of here!

Koichi: Save me you guys!

-DAYS LATER-

Days later, everything seem to be back in normal, As for Koichi, he somehow started studying hard on his school work, and right now, he has taken a test and got a score of 100 points this time...

Koichi: Oh man...I'm not sure how should I feel about this...

-END OF CHAPTER 22-