Chp.12 Keicho Nijimura: Bad Company

-PLAY THEME SONG-

Keicho: All units, halt! Ready, aim...fire!!!

Keicho's Worse Company soldiers stopped...aimed at Josie and (YN) as they all started shooting them...(YN) summons Cinder again as it started throwing barrage punches at the bullets...

(YN): Josie, Koichi! Let's get out of here!

Keicho: Left side, fire!

The three run away as they all bust into another room, luckily able to dodge from Worse Company's bullets...

Josie: Hey look windows! We can escape and-

Suddenly, they heard noises, like a helicopter was coming near by...and it was sound of a helicopter, only to be four of them, and their mini ones as well...

Josie: Oh this is just great! Those are are like American army's helicopters.

Koichi: Look out! Tanks as well!

Cinder: WRYAAGH!!!

Crazy Diamond: DORARARARARARARARARA!!!!

On one side, (YN) uses Cinder to punch back the bullets that the tanks are shooting, on the other, Josie uses Crazy Diamond to punch the helicopters bullets...

Josie: Tanks too??! Give me a break! Koichi, be careful-wait! K-Koichi?! You can see the tanks too?! What about the army?!

Koichi: Y-Yeah, I can see them all clearly, I don't know what's going on, but I can see them.

(YN): Got it! The bow and arrow! Once he got shot by it, it gave him the ability to become a stand user!

Keicho: So, you really got brain, little shrimp.

Josie/(YN): Keicho!

Keicho: You finally have the power to use a stand and see someone else's.

(YN): Tch. You got some balls to show up here, well no matter, because I'm going to enjoy beating the hell out of you!

Cinder: WRRYYAAAGH!!

Cinder try to rush at Keicho, but the little soldiers started shooting at Cinder, leaving (YN)'s side of his face little holes and blood coming out as he then starts to heal up his face...

(YN): Damn it!

Keicho: Hehe. My stand, Worse Company, has unbreakable defense. It's an army that won't let any invader leave alive. I'm sure you two wanna beat me...but I can tell right now that your stand's attacks will never reach me

Josie: Tch. So you just came out and explain some lame shit like that?

Keicho: Nah, the reason I came out was to watch that brat, Koichi.

Koichi: M-Me?!

Keicho: Yes, it seems despite my expectations, you had the aptitude to be a stand user. Come on, show me what stand you got and what it can do, you might have the stand ability I'm looking for! If you do, I'll let you live and your friends as well!

Josie: An ability you're looking for?

(YN): I don't get it. You have a stand, but you want someone else's stand? The hell you really after for?

Keicho: You two are in no positions to ask any stupid questions! Now you little shit, make your stand appear now!

Koichi: Stand?? I-I don't know what's going on, nor I don't know how it works..

Keicho: I see. It's your first time. Well then, Josie, (YN), teach him how to make his stand appear!

Josie: Eh?