Chp.57

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, Hayato and Josie while holding on (YN), got inside a house for them to hide from Kira. They soon got in the house and hide inside an empty room. Hayato rushes to the house phone, tries to call for help, but the line was cut...

Hayato: O-Oh no! The phone is cut! We can't call for help! What now Josie!?

Josie: D-Don't worry. I can use my Crazy Diamond to heal up (YN) with those wounds up! I-It's no problem *laughs nervously* no matter what, he should come alive!

Hayato: B-But Josie, I-isn't it too late to heal him up, h-he's de-

Josie: No!! H-He's not dead! Don't you dare say that! O-Okay, let's get to it. Don't you worry, I'll heal you up, (YN).

Josie summons Crazy Diamond as she then starts to use its ability to heal (YN)'s wounds, soon the gaping holes from his body started to heal up, and after that, his whole body was healed up and looked a lot better...

Josie: O-Okay! Now that's he's healed up, he'll wake up right about...now.

(YN) wasn't waking up...not even moving...

Josie: H-Hey (YN)! I-I healed you! Why aren't you waking up?? Open those eyes of yours...! (YN)!

Josie somehow started to laugh and about to cry at the same time..

Josie: A-Alright it enough goofy around (YN)! It's time to wake up! Your good as new now! (YN)! Wake up you idiot!

Josie suddenly started to see white ashes coming out from (YN)'s whole body as Josie started to tear out as she grabbed onto (YN)'s shirt and try waking him up by force...

Josie: Hey! D-Don't you dare leave me you idiot open your damn eyes! H-HEY! quiet freaking napping and wake the hell up already! Hey! Bring out Cinder! Your stand! It can bring you back alive! Come on!

Hayato: J-Josie...

Josie: HEY! What happen about not leaving each other's side!?! You promised me! You promised me you'll never leave me!! You even said to me a while back! You...You said you'll never leave me!!! Y-You promised!!! You promised!! Y-Y-You...promised...

Josie couldn't admit the fact that (YN) was now gone....she started to burst out tears, cries and sobbing the fact she has lost someone special like (YN)...

Josie: *sobs* I-I can't believe it...y-your gone...*sniffs* wh-why now!?! Why!!! *sobs* I-I had so much plans for us together in the future..! A-and now it's ruined!! All cause of that fucker KIRA!!!! *sniffs* I-I didn't even had the chance...to tell you how much I feel and care about you...ever since I met you...I was starting to like you as a friend...a-and now...all the things you've done for me...y-you're the only guy besides Koichi...wh-who's always been there for me...even when I need help...or when I'm in trouble...your always there for me...

Josie suddenly stops crying and sobbing as she started wiping her tears off her face...

Hayato: J-Josie...I'm sorry...

Josie stares at (YN) as she places her hand onto his face smoothly...

Josie: I-It's okay...(YN)...is dead....th-there's nothing for me to do...not anymore...but all I know...is that he'll be sleeping peacefully...

Josie was holding her tears back as she started to be strong for it...after that, Josie kept starring at (YN)...she suddenly slowly started to approach to him closely...and soon, she then gave him a kiss on the lips...as she does, a tear drop out from her eye soon to drop towards (YN)'s face...after the kiss, Josie smiles a little to (YN)...

Josie: I-I'll see you later...

-END OF CHAPTER 57-