Chp.56

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Yoshikage Kira was in deep trouble now. Knowing that Hayato has never mentioned him nor even said Kira's name to anyone else, Yoshikage Kira did it to himself by saying his name out loud...and soon (YN) appeared out of nowhere...and heard his name out loud and clear...

(YN): Your, Yoshikage Kira!!

Kira (Kosaku): N-No! Th-This can't be!

Suddenly, Josie appeared, knowing she found (YN)...

Josie: (YN)! Glad I found you, hey we were suppose to meet up with everyone and-

(YN): Hold it Josie!

Josie: Eh?? What's wrong?? And who's that guy??

(YN): Thats what I'm about to find out. So, I don't know if it's coincidences not, but I think my ears were clear that you shout out your name. So tell me, you're Yoshikage Kira, aren't you!!

Josie: Eh!? That's Yoshikage Kira!?

Kira (Kosaku): I-Impossible! How could such coincidence...

Hayato: No! It's not coincidence l, not even fate! It's only gamble! I made a gamble!

(YN): You definitely just said that name and admitted!

Kira (Kosaku): N-No! It can't be!

Kira tried to run away, but (YN) and Josie won't let that happen...

Crazy Diamond/Cinder: DORA!

Cinder and Crazy Diamond punches Kira as he drops him down to the ground...after that, (YN) says...

(YN): At last!We've finally met at last, Kira! After these years of waiting, I've finally found you!

Kira: F-Found me?! After all these years?! What are you-

(YN): You may not remember of how I look right now, but I can assure you that I won't forgive you for what you did to Mr.Kujo and his friends, Mr.Avdol and Kakyoin!

Kira: Wh-What are you...W-Wait!! Th-That brat...few years back...don't tell me!! It was you! (YN)!?! That brat!?

(YN): Your Damn right I am! And now, I'm not like before, cause now I can be able to kick your ass!

Josie: Wait (YN). Mr.Kujo?? Avdol?? Kakyoin??

(YN): Believe it or not Josie, but this fucker is the one who killed Jocelyn's both friends and husband.

Josie: He did!!? You sick bastard!

Kira (Kosaku) Mind: H-How can this be..!? I need to undo Bites Za Dusto and protect myself!

Josie: Take this!

Crazy Diamond: DORARARARARARARARARA!!!

Kira (Kosaku): Killer Queen!

Kira summons Killer Queen as he blocks the punch from Crazy Diamond...

Josie: So, that's his stand!

(YN): Killer Queen...

Hayato then checks on Rohan, and the time exactly he got blown up...and as it hit 8:29am...Hayato thought Rohan was gonna get exploded...but then again...

Rohan: Hmm. The rain is so cold I can feel the water on my back. Seriously though, doesn't anyone show up at this time??? Oh look. There Koichi, Jocelyn and Okuyasa.

Hayato checks the time as it was now 8:30am already...and soon...it appears that Bites Za Dusto is no more...

Hayato: Yes! I did it! Rohan is now safe! I won against fate!