Chp.54 Killer Queen: Bites The Dust

-AUTHOR POV-

After defeating some enemies (July 15th, Thurs apparently, Jesus that'll take me like 8 chapters to do them, I'll go straight to the actually threaten) who became stand users, thanks to Yoshihirio. But it was thanks to Josie and her friends who defeated them, with the help of others too, Mikitaka and Yuya. And also, Josie and (YN) have been each other's back together and working together as well, even though Josie was starting to like him more than before...oh my....but that's what we won't focus on...as we then focus on Kira Yoshikage, who appears that Hayato has been following this entire time, knowing that he may know his secret already...so Kira finds Hayato in the showers, as he "joins" him, knowing that he wanted to talk to him about spying him, but Hayato refuses and started to threat on Kira, knowing that if he tries to hurt Hayato or his mom, he'll tell his mom and everyone else that who Kosaku really is, but Kira won't let that happen as he soon killed Hayato with Killer Queen, which was a bad timing, knowing Shinobu was still in the house...and what's worse, his father came, as Yoshihirio notices Kira biting his nails, blood to come out as well and notices Hayato on the ground, dead.

Yoshihirio: I-I can't believe you actually got rid of that Hayato kid. What a stupid thing to do.

Kira (Kosaku): I'm trying to think of what to do now!

Yoshihirio: I know, but it seem like you made it look like he has fallen down the stairs, but the time is unfortunate. But that's not all! I saw Rohan Kishibe was already investigating Hayato Kawajiri! And they're still not positive if that Kosaku Kawajiri is you! But they'll be coming tomorrow in this house!

Kira (Kosaku): Shut up! Let me think! *continues to hit his nails*

Yoshihirio: Son, I'm sorry to say this, but it looks like it's time for you to move out. Go to another town and hide so-

Kira then gets upset as he grabs onto the picture of his father...

Kira (Kosaku): Are you telling me to leave Morioh!? You know very damn well that I'm done living my life in fear, having to worry about someone coming after me! I will never leave this town!

Suddenly, Kira felt something on his hand, like something stabbed him, and it was the arrow that Yoshihirio had, the arrow somehow was going inside all the way in Kira...

Kira (Kosaku): Wh-What the!?!

Yoshihirio: The bow! I-I didn't do anything! I didn't move it! It acted by itself!

The bow continues to climb up to Akira's whole arm as it then sticks out and stabs on Kira's neck...

Yoshihirio: Y-Yoshikage!!!

Everything turn black...what happen to Kira? And what did the bow actually did to him??? ....the next morning, Shinobu was calling for Hayato to wake up for school...

Shinobu: Hayato! Hayato! You better be awake or-

Shinobu notices that Hayato was already awake and dressed up for school...*wait, I thought he's dead*

Shinobu: O-Oh! You're awake. That's a surprise. Anyways, breakfast is ready.

Shinobu leaves...

Hayato: I didn't know what happen last night...and couldn't sleep well. But all I can ever is that he knows I saw him killing someone. And even though, if he even lays a finger on me or my Mom, I'll expose him. But...what should I do now?

Hayato exits his room as he heads over the kitchen and eats his breakfast, as he does, he suddenly hears humming, and he knew who he was, Kira appeared...but somehow...he seems different...he looks the same, but this time he did something with his hair, it's all white and somehow with black stripes as well..