The 57th Expedition, Captain

Hey!!

So the  Female Arc begins!

Let me tell you guys first: This Arc will not be all summed up in 1 chapter..

No. Erena doesn't roll like that *puts on sunglasses* Anyway! The Female Arc will be put in 3 chapters.

Before I get started!

-Warning-

The following will be happening in the next 3 chapters:

-Feels   -Gore   -Blood   -Fight Scenes!! (My Fav)   and the most of all painful for all of you and don't lie! Is...Deaths and Plot Twists!

You have been warned! Okay!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(F/n)'s POV:

~2 Months Later~

The two months have flew by, with such ease. My life only contained training, and preparing for this new journey. Eren and I have prepared for this moment of going to the outside world. Levi was by my side, promising he'll protect me at all costs. But, I know that I can't rely on him.

I just can't. I can't rely on someone or something to save me. Now I only have myself. I couldn't even save my child and I. I close my eyes, remembering the sounds of my child crying then the sudden silence among the death room. I shake my head out of my own thoughts and I begin to walk outside, along side Petra.

"(F/n), we're heading to Karanese District tomorrow." Petra reminds me as we went outside. "I know, I haven't been to the outside world in awhile." I smile, softly as we came to the training grounds. Before our expedition ahead of us, Erwin had ordered us all to do our final training.

"Combat training.." Petra sighs. "My favorite!" I cheer as I head to the grounds where every cadet was sparring. "(F/n)!" I hear Eren call me name. "Eren!" I greet as he comes up to me, Petra walks off with Jean and they begin to spar.

"Spar with me?" Eren asks. "Totally!" I smirk. Eren twirls a fake dagger in his hand. "Eren, lets use this." I object as I pull out my own personal dagger. Eren's eyes widen as he sees the sharp silver blade.

"Fine by me." he smirks. I hand him the dagger and he holds it in his right hand. We both take our stance.

"Ready to get your ass kicked?" I smirk. "Please! I can beat you easily." he laughs, confidently. I roll my eyes at him. He goes for the easiest attack on me, holding the knife and trying to  graze my shoulder. I quickly  move out of the way, Eren stumbles on his feet a little.

"Is that all you got?" I laugh. Eren looks back at me then kicks me in the face. The power of his kick sent me flying back, interrupting Jean and Petra's sparring. "Shit.." I grunt as I rub my face. "Are you okay?!" Petra asks trying to help me up. I get up from the dirt ground, only to see Eren coming towards me. "Ahh!" Eren shouts, as he held the dagger in his hand, tightly. I quickly jump over Eren, and I kick him in the back.

He coughs, as he gets up from the dirt ground. "Nice kick." Eren smirks. I roll my eyes at him. I quckly kick his feet, knocking him back down to the floor. Eren groans, slightly in pain as I come closer to him. I grab the dagger out of his hand. "I win." I smile as dangled the dagger in front of his terrified widen eyes. "I'm not going to drop it!" I laugh as I help him up from the ground.