Don't Be Scared, Captain

Eh, little bit lazy today...

But I'll always update my lovelies!

Enjoy!

~~~~

6:00 A.M.

Where am I? Its so cold and dark. Am I in a cave? Dungeon?

"Wow, innocence is written all over you." a voice sneers.

"Excuse me? I'm far from fucking innocent." I smirk. "Now, the bitch side comes out, I wonder what will happen when I step into the picture." she chuckles.

What does she mean by that? Suddenly, I have visions of my mom and dad, blood everywhere. The smell of death rushing through my lungs.

God, I can still smell there blood on my hands.

"Who the fuck are you?" I ask, shaking.

The voice laughs, sadistically.

"I'm your worst nightmare."

~

I wake up panting and tears rushing down my face. I wipe my tears and I bury my face in my hands. What was that?

Am I going crazy? Nah, its just a dream. I look at the clock. Its 6 in the morning.

Well its time to get up. I make my way over to the shower, slowly and get in feeling the warm water run down my body.

After a few minutes, I dry myself off and put on my uniform. I tie my hair up in a ponytail and walk out of my room.

Hanji stood out there with a huge grin on her face. "Jesus! Are you trying to kill me from a heart attack!" I gasp.

"No! Anyway, wanna go play a prank on Levi?" she asks. Prank? On Levi? Not a great word combo.

"Sure, what did you have in mind?" I ask. She holds up the flower crown the girl gave him and a camera. I nodded, excitedly and we headed upstairs.

We quietly head into Levi's bedroom. He was dead asleep. Books all over the place. Paper work on the floor. Damn. Busy night.

Levi was face up on the bed sleeping with his arms spread out on the pillow. "You put it on. I'll take the picture." Hanji whispers. I give her a thumbs up and plop the flower crown on his head.