No Humanity Left, Captain

Hello my little Kawaii-Readers!

It is a huge accomplishment!

We finally hit 60 chapters!

Yayy!!

Make sure to read the Author's Note at the end for the Q&A info!

Warning Chapter Includes:

*Blood

*Gore

*Deaths

*Fight Scene!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(F/N)' POV:

"What the hell!" Eren shouted, as he saw the titan appear from the white clearing. My heart pumped faster and faster with adrenaline.

"God damn it! Erd, what should we do!" I asked, frantically as we all paced, faster and faster. The female titan ran with such a magnificent speed, but we kept ahead from her. Surely, she would catch up soon.

"Eren, take (F/N) and head to HQ!" Erd orders Eren. "What?!" I question. Eren and I made it to the front, along with Erd.

"No! I'm on this squad too! I fight with my comrades!" I argue back. "Yeah! I can help!" Eren comments aloud.

"No! Our job is to protect you and Eren! You two go at top speed to HQ! Go Now!" Erd  tells us. Erd looks me in the eyes, with a we-can-handle this stare.

I nod at him, with a dark feeling the erupted inside me. "Eren, let's go." I command him. Eren looks at me, confused.

"But..we can help them and defeat her!" Eren suggests as he looks at his hand, suggesting us to turn. "No! Listen to me damn it!" I shout. Eren's eyes soften and the two of us, pass by our comrades, with the speed we were given.

"Good luck!" Eren shouts into the void as we go off.  I glance back at my squad one last time, before I leave.

Eren and I flew past the trees, the whistling sound of air filled our ears as we went past the trees. But in the mere distance, I heard the familiar sounds of blades.

Do I dare to look back?

Eren looks back, with such amusement and wonder. Truly,  I knew Squad Levi can make it. But my heart told another story.

I shook my head.

Eren, Keep going!

I know, its just there just so amazing!