More Like Moving On, Captain

So, I guess many of you want to move on I guess.

My dear readers chapter, Down, Captain is up on my page

So let's move on!

~~~~~~

(F/n)'s POV:

"Huh?" I question him with the warmness of my cheeks suddenly rising.

Am I blushing?

"Yeah, I feel like you're still hung over Corporal, so I figures you'd want to go have a drink." He explains to me.

"Oh, well sure!" I smile, happily. "Okay, let's go I know this great bar in Sina." He smiles.

We both race off into the night, getting ourselves ready for one hell of a night.

~The Bar~

"Oi, get me two Whiskies and Rum." Jean orders the bartender.

"So tell me about you and Heichou." Jean smiles. "Huh?" I question.

"Your relationship, its rather confusing if you ask me. I mean when you two were together, its like a cadet and Heichou thing. But when you two were alone, I saw it. Like that spark." He describes, rather honestly.

"Umm...." I mumble being rather sad now, because of feeling the littlest memories being rushed into my mind.

"Oh, I'm sorry! We're supposed to be getting over this stuff!" Jean laughs, rather cheesily.

"Yeah.." I sigh. The bartender comes back with two shots of rum and hands them to us.

"Cheers to..moving on!" Jean smiles. I clink my glass against his and I look at the dark liquid.

It was time wasn't it? To leave Levi...

Flashback:

3 Months Ago

"(F/n), have you seen my shirt?" Levi calls out to me as I hid under his bed. I hold in my laugh.

I took Levi's shirt, earlier, and I held it tightly in my hand.

"Brat, where are you?" He questions. I saw him walk across the floorboard and to the side of the bed.

"Tch, again." Levi sighs then I suddenly saw his face instead of his boots.

I blush, and him. "Hi.." I manage to say. Levi sighs then pulls me out from under the bed.

"Come on, give me the shirt." He sighs, with the same monotone face.

"Nope." I smile as I get up from the floor. "If you dirty my shirt, I'll just have to give you a severe punishment." He tells me.

"Fine." I sigh, bored. Just as I give him his shirt, he pulls me closer to him, roughly and kisses me.

I kiss him, his sudden kiss was rather sweet than rough.