Investigation, Captain

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Warning: major descriptive lemon in the beginning of the chapter, if you don't like it I'll put up a small sign to show where to read.

Happy Reading !

~~~~~

Morning

6:30 A.M

Your POV

I heard the birds chirping outside my window that morning. My eyes are soon met with a certain Corporal's fantastic chest.

I began to sit up, until Levi pulls me back down, forcefully. I yelp in surprise. I'm met with his beautiful face, the sun shined just so ever perfectly against his face.

His gray eyes lighten to his icy blue. His raven hair flowed gently on his face.

"Tch, what are you staring at?" He asks. "You." I smiled. He kisses me on the lips.

"Good morning." I greet. "Good morning." He sighs.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "So much, dust in here." He sneers. I sigh, heavily at Levi.

"Still, my little cleaning fairy." I laugh. Until Levi, pins me down to the bed.

"Tch, your still my annoying little brat." He smirks at me. He kisses me, roughly. Making me to moan once more.

<> Lemony Scene <>

He kisses me on my neck. "L..Levi..." I moan, softly. "I want you, now." He demands as he peels the sheet out of my hands that covers my naked body.

"Again?" I asked him. "Tch, I can do whatever I want to you. I'm your Corporal and your my cadet." He purrs in my ear as he kisses my neck once more.

His kisses travel down to my shoulders. To every kiss I moan, softly to his love.

He suddenly goes into me, I bite my lip at his act of passion.

Until, he puts his hand on my back and starts to lift me up from the bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask him. "I'm trying something new." He whispers to me. I realize I was sitting on his lap. He thrusts into me, causing me to cry out Levi's name.

"L-levi.." I moan, until he kisses me, passionately. His hands run through my hair, roughly.

This feeling was extraordinary, rather the ecstasy of Levi and I aroused me.

Just us here together, made us feel so enclosed and happy to only to content in our own room of love.

"You're mine, (f/n)." He whispers in my ear. "I'm..yours Levi." I moan, softly.