Disgust, Captain

Enjoy this chapter!

~~~

Your POV:

I slam the doors open. I look at the disgusting bitch.

She smirks at me with her stupid pink lips. "Hello, (f/n)."

I walk over to her, fists clenched.

"You have some fucking nerve, being here." I sneer.

"Oh, well I just wanted to transfer being in Garrison was so boring.." She sighs.

"Don't you mean you were done screwing all the guys in the Garrison Regiment?" I sneer at her.

"Oh, little Miss Princess, still mad about Peter?" She smirks. I take a step forward only to see Levi standing in front of the girl.

"Tch, Hanji take your cadet back." Levi calls out.

"Oi, (f/n), let's go." Hanji orders me putting a hand on my shoulder.

I glare at Levi and Yuri. "Let's go Hanji. I don't want to be with the trash anyway." I smirk as we both go out of the dining hall and head outside.

I go to the stables. "Why! This bitch!" I scream. "(F/n)-Chan, calm down." Hanji soothes me as she pats my back.

"No, Hanji you don't know!" I shout as I take my horse out and mount (him/her).

"Where are you going?" Hanji questions. "I need to vent out my problems..." I sigh as I leave the stables.

The wind dances through my hair as I race down the dirt road, going to a place where I know I can vent.

8:00 P.M:

I sat in the large grass fields, twirling the fragile blades of grass. I look at the starry night sky.

I sigh heavily at the sight. "The night is so peaceful." I sigh, happily.

"It is." A voice suddenly replies.

I stand up from the fields and I turn around to see Jean.

"Oh, Jean." I smile. "Oi, what are you doing in my spot?" He questions.

"Huh?" I question. "I come here after training everyday." He clears his reply.

"You do?" I ask. "Yeah, I do. To like.." He begins to say as he sat down next to me.

"Like?" I asked.

"To really tell my friend about my day and stuff.." He murmurs, embarrassed.

Heh..its kinda cute.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Where's your friend?" I apologize.

He looks at me with such sadness in his eyes.

"My friend died in Trost.." He sighs. "Oh..I'm sorry." I apologized, again.

Man, I've got to stop this.

"Its fine, really its been awhile. But I feel like every time I'm here, I feel closer to him." He tells me.

I looked at the sky. The sky did seem much closer than ever before.

"You're right." I smile. He looks at me with a small smile.

"You deserve better." He whispers. "What?" I question .

"Nothing, I said nothing." He smiles.

"Oi, do you have your horse?" He asks me as he holds out his hand to me.

I take his rather large hand and he pulls me up from the ground.

"Yeah, I do." I reply as I walk to my horse.

Jean walks along me with his horse. When I get to my horse, I get on.

"Um, (f/n), can I ask you something?" Jean asks as we trot out of the fields.

"Sure, what's up?" I smile.

His golden eyes perk up with excitement.

"Are you doing anything tonight?"

~~~~

Hello, my dear readers

I'm sorry for taking so long.

Its because I've been trying to figure out the future plans of this story.

Also, I've been deciding about the new OCS and Yuri in this story.

So yeah.

I'll be updating very soon again!

What do you think of this chapter?

Thoughts?.

Stay Kawaii