Keep Me, Captain

Question: How are you, Reader Chan!?

I just want to get to know some of my readers :)

*Warning*

Sexual content coming up! If you don't like that type stuff then, skip this chapter!

Otherwise!

Keep Calm

And Read On!!!

~~~~~~~

(F/n)'s POV:

It's almost midnight. I think everyone should be sleeping by now. I changed out of my uniform earlier to a white tank top and loose navy blue sweat pants. I put my hair in a ponytail with two strands of my (h/c) resting down on my cheeks.

I quietly, tip toe to Levi's study trying not to make any noise. The hallway was quite, except that I hear chatter in Petra's room.

She was talking to Hanji. I go upstairs to Levi's study and I knock on the door, faintly.

"Name and business." he calls out, with a dark voice. I open the door not wanting to wait for his stupid formal crap.

"Levi, you know I hate doing that." I sigh as I step into his office. He stands up from his chair and stands in front of his desk. He's wearing a loose white long sleeved shirt with black pants.

"Hi.." I mumble. He looks at me in wonder. He walks up to me and caresses my cheek. "Is it really you?" he asks. I smile at him and place my hand over his. The rain poured outside, loudly almost sounding like glass breaking.

"I'm alive and I'm not going anywhere." I promise. He takes his hand off my cheek and puts it on the back of my head. He pulls me forcefully towards him. Our lips crash together. "Mm.." I moan as his tongue finds my weakness. He pushes me up against the wall, keeping my waist in place. We look at each other deeply in the eyes. "I love you." I whisper, softly in his ear. He freezes for a second then whispers in my ear "I love you. Never leave me."

I nod, weakly from the kiss. He kisses me again, but this is not a simple kiss. A kiss of desire. A kiss of lust. A kiss of love. His tongue glides against my collar bone, before he begins to suck on my neck, softly. "L..Levi.." I whisper, losing breath from the earlier kiss. He begins to slowly slide the straps off of my tank top.

He picks me up bridal style and walks to the connected room to his study. The room was life with small candles. There was a big and beautiful bed in the room.

The blanket was a beautiful midnight blue and the sheets were charcoal gray that practically matched his eyes, almost.

The room was decorated fairly simple yet, extremely clean. Well what would you expect I'm in Levi's room.

Levi lies me on the bed. The bed was so soft, almost like a cloud. Before I can sit up from the bed, Levi pins me down, kissing me softly on the lips. He slowly makes his way down to my chest. He smirks at me and rips my tank top off to show my (f/c) bra. "Levi...I..I've never done this before.." I confess, softly. Levi kisses me again on the lips to shut me up.

"Let me be in control, I'll handle everything.." he smirks. He takes off my bra, in a blink of an eye. I quickly cover my chest with my arm, embarrassed. Levi pulls my arm off and looks at me.

"Don't be embarrassed. You have the most beautiful body, I've ever seen." he whispers into my ear. He tugs on my ear with his teeth, softly, before going back to my chest.

He kisses one of my breasts, teasing me. I bite my lip, nervously. Then he begins to suck on my nipple, roughly, making me to moan, softly. While his hand played with my other one.

God almighty. This feels...amazing. I moan in pleasure, feeling a feeling that I've never felt before. "That's it...only me..I can only do this to you. No one else." he tells me, stopping. I smile at him and I sit up from the bed. I pull off Levi's shirt, to see his amazing body. He had an amazing sexy body. That looked like an artist created him from stone, almost.

I run my hand down his abs, slowly. Levi leans down and kisses me on the lips, softly then making it a deeper kiss. He pulls my sweat pants off, slowly showing my lace panties.

"Did you know what was going to happen tonight?" he asks, amused. "N..N..No.." I stuttered. He kisses me softly on my breasts again and leaves a trail of kissed down my body.

His hand follows the path of kisses and stops when he gets to my thigh. He opens my legs up and begins to run his tongue down my leg. "L..Levi.." I moan giving losing myself to him.

He kisses my thigh and makes his way down to my entrance. He smiles at me before kissing me on my sweet spot. I cry out his name, feeling a wondrous sensation. He sucks on my clit while his hand rubs my nipple. "Ll..Levi..S...sss....sstop.." I cry out. I tightly hold on to the headboard of the bed. He suddenly stops after a minute and brings his hand down. He shoves two fingers into my entrance. "L..L...Levi!" I cry out, as he quickly goes in and out.

He stops as soon as he sees me from exhaustion. He pulls off my panties and he takes off his pants and underwear and crawls on top of me.

He kisses me on the lips, softly.

"If you want me to stop I will." he tells me. "No..I want you Levi. I need you. I love you.." I whisper.

"I thought you'd say that..." he whispers into my ear before kissing me again. He deepens the kiss, before going into me. "Ahh!" I whimper from the pain. I begin to feel a few tears roll down my cheek. "It's going to hurt right now, you'll get used to it. Don't worry.." he soothes. He kisses me on the lips again. He pumps, slowly in and out of me.

The pain starts to wither away after a few minutes, the pinching stops. It feels so good. I wrap my arms around his back, surrendering myself to his body.

"L..Levi...it feels so good..." I moan into his neck. He kisses me on my neck. He speeds up the pace now, going faster. "Levi!" I cry out. "Fuck, (f/n)..you're so damn tight.." he groans.

I hold onto Levi. I keep calling his name, in pleasure. Feeling like I'm about to collapse. "(f/n)!" he calls out.

After reaching our climax, we both collapse on the bed.

We drift off into a deep sleep, together holding each other in our arms.

~~~~~

Heh,

Next chapter will be up soon!

That's when stuff really starts!

*evil laugh*

Before I go, what'd you think of this chapter?

Oh! I might do a Levi x Reader Modern fanfic soon!

Should I do it? Tell me your thoughts!

Until Next Time!!

❤~Erena