That Day, Captain

Flashback time!

Happy 4th of July Guys!

Unless if u don't celebrate that holiday then happy weekend!

Yes ssssssss!!!!

There's going to be some of my own OC's

Oh how much I love it!!

~Erena

~~~~~

Flashback to Scout Regiment: (Thank You Magicial Broom)

Day 7/25 of Scout Regiment:

"Hi! (F/N)!" I heard Jenna shout. She ran over to me as I walked out of my room that morning. "Hi Jenna! I have to go talk with Hanji today." I tell her.

"Fine....but remember the exam is in an hour!" she calls out as I head to Hanji's office. Jenna really had to remind me of that exam. I've been trying to forget about it all morning. It's 11: 45 A.M. Though I studied all night. I got only an hour of sleep.

I was used to having no sleep. though. I barley realized I was in front of Hanji's door, as I was lost in thought. I opened the door and I saw Hanji standing on top of her chair reaching for a book. Her whole office was pictures of Titans. diagrams and even notes.

"(F/N)!!" she cheers as she grabs the book and rushes over to me. "Hi Hanji, what did you need me for?" I asked. "I need you to read this book after your exam today. Oh and heads up there's some physical test and Titan killing test" she tells me as she walks to her desk.

She hands me a small brown leather book filled with notes and pictures sticking out from some of the pages. Typical Hanji.

"Ok, thank you" I reply as I start to walk out the door. "Oh! Hey, Mr. Clean is back from town" she mentions. "Who's that?" I ask.

"You don't know who Mr. Clean is?" she asks, confused. I shake my head as I held the book, tightly. "Levi" she answers, laughing. "Levi? Corporal?" I asked.

"Yeah, you don't know him?" she asked. I do know him. I just never met him. Seen him never met him. "No, I know him, I'm going to head out to my room" I tell her. "Alright, see you out on the field!" she calls out as she goes back to reading and writing notes.

Levi. I've heard rumors he and Petra, one of his squad members were hooking up. 'Oooo love on the battle field' I thought. I closed Hanji's door and I stepped into the hallway. Just as I was about to turn and head to my room.

I barley realized I was now on the floor, my head hurt from some kind of impact. I opened up my eyes quickly. No way.

Levi was on top of me. Both of his hands were on each side of my head. I can feel his hand on my (H/C) hair. It hurt alot. His sexy silver grey eye gaze met my (E/C) eyes. His black midnight hair blocked the sun's rays from my face. He was so handsome from this point of view.

His hair dangled in front of my face. I barley realized his pelvis was right on my stomach. It kinda hurt. But it was kinda dirty to say it felt right.

Even though it did.

He looks down at me. "Umm...." I murmur. "TCH, Idiot, watch where you go next time." he sneers as he sits up. Little hostile there. Now it looks like we're in a straddling position. He stands up from me. I get up at the same time, grabbing my book. "Sorry, Corporal, I'm in sort of a rush." I explain as I start to walk away from him.