Indefinite, Captain

Hey guys!

Here's another update!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Third Person POV-

1 Week Later

"(Y/n)'s body is going to be picked up today, so Kyle and Grace may mourn." Hanji tells Levi as she goes into his office.

Levi sits at his desk, looking over the mountain pile of paperwork from the recent expedition. Levi takes a nod as Hanji finishes her sentence.

"I just thought you should know before she is gone. " she murmurs.

"She's already gone." Levi snaps as he signs off on a document. Hanji held back her words as she knew Levi was really hurting inside. Hanji left his study, without another word.

Levi puts down his paper and gets up from his chair. He gets up from his desk and stalks off to the kitchen. The cadets were given a break for a few days, as to the fact they were trying to figure out a plan for Eren to stay.

Levi grabs two small bags of tea from his pocket and plops it into two tea cups of hot water. As he finishes the rest, he leaves out of the kitchen to the room of melancholy.

He opens the door and sees her.

(Y/n) lied in the bed still, her body very slowly decomposing. The (h/c) locks of her (h/l) hair no longer had its color. The sun no longer envied the brightness of her lovely (e/c) eyes. There was no more of the lovely glow that radiated off of her (s/t) skin just the matte coldness of death.

Levi places the two cups of tea on the end table, and he got up once more to lock the door so no one may come in.

"Here we are." he begins as he picks up his white tea cup by the rim.

"If I said I didn't miss you, I would be lying. If I said I regret doing everything I can with you, I would be telling the truth. I wish I could've gone with you and protected you. No, I had to go with Erwin. I just had to complete this damn expedition!" he began to shout.

He puts down the cup of tea on the table and caresses her soft (s/t) cheek. Goosebumps ran up his arms and made it across his whole body.

"You still give me the that feeling.." he gasps, as he pulls his hand away from her face.

CREAK

Levi snapped his head at the sound. The balcony doors slowly opened and the warm breeze came into the room. Levi stood up to close the doors before he could close them, a color of blue and black caught his eye.

He saw a small blue and black butterfly sitting on the balcony. Levi walked up to the insect and looked at it in wonder.

The butterfly began to flap its wings, she began to glide in the air and came into the room. Levi followed the butterfly and saw the butterfly landed on (f/n)'s folded hands.

"It seems like even in death, you have the affect to attract beauty." Levi smirked.

The butterfly sat still on (f/n), her wings slowly coming in and out.

~~~~~~~

The air was warm as the euphoria of peace came along with the sight of beauty. White filled the air and all the color was white and the milky yellow of the sky.

"Excuse me?" a voice called out.

"Hello! Is there any one here?" the voice asked out into the white void.