Experimenting A Bond, Captain

Oo! Title kinda gives a little spoiler but!

Enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~

~
Hours Later- 5:30 A.M

Your POV:

Hanji has been doing tests on us for five hours now. Asking us questions and does some other blood tests.

"Finally! I figured this is what happened!" she cheers jumping into the air.

"So, why are we having illusions of each other?" I ask her. "You two are bonded together!" she answers taking out a clip board.

"Bonded?" Eren questions. "Well when you two were telling that you guys met first as titans telepathically, it got me to wonder. What if its like a bond?" she starts to say.

"I did a series of tests between you two, I notice during the trial when Eren got hit, it made a reactions out of (f/n), so then it hit me. I think maybe when you talk mentally, you also, become protective of each other. Like a mother with her child. In other words, when you first talked with Eren I think it bonded you two together." she explains.

"Like sexual?!" I ask, worried. "No! Like a brother and sister or like I said before, a mother with her child." she replies.

"So what you're telling us is that we can sense when we are getting hurt and we'll call each other no matter what and help them?" Eren says.

"Yes! But in this case Eren's like the dad. So (f/n) is your, progeny." Hanji says as she writes down this.

I leaned against my chair and Eren sat there, looking and wondering about this. "What's a progeny?" he asks. "Oh! Like a child or pupil type thing, but you guys can call it whatever you want." she says, sitting on her desk.

"Hmm, I prefer brother and sister." I confess. "Yeah, but we were already like that before, though." he reminds me.

"But, I'm not sure about though weather one of you knows when the other is hurt and goes to protect or help them." Hanji confesses.

"So, we're doing an experiment today, I'll explain everything right now. Oh and don't tell Shorty about your bond or lovers or friends. Only between us three." she warns us.

"Why?" we ask. "They'll get suspicious and think you guys are sleeping together." she replies, honestly

"Ah, makes sense." I huff. If Levi found out I think he'll murder Eren and Hanji.

Hanji sits down at her desk and begins to explain the experiment.

Hours Later:

2:34 P.M

The whole squad sat in the dining room laughing and drinking tea, except for Eren and Hanji. Oh god this experiment is a bad idea.

Suddenly, Hanji runs into the dining hall, panting. "Guys! Come quick! Eren wants to turn into a titan! He's going crazy!" Hanji hollers at them.

Everyone left, quickly and I slowly walked to my room. God what if it doesn't work? Eren could die! Knowing Levi.

I sat on the edge of my balcony and watched. Eren was faking to what to become a titan. "I want to kill them all! No one is going to stop me!" he shouts.