Coming Home, Captain

Let's go home guys!

To

our Levi

~~~~~

(F/n)'sPOV:

1 week later:

"(F/n)-Chan! Go pack up!" Hanji calls out me from her room.

"I know! I know!" I reply, as I get my suitcase out.

All I was thinking right now is that I get to see my little short sexy Corporal when I get home.

Oh, Levi. How I missed you so much! I throw all my things in my suitcase, not caring how disarrayed it was.

"Hmm...our 5 month anniversary, is coming up. We should go to Wall Sina and eat at that little bistro on the corner." I remind myself as I walk out of my room with my suitcase.

"Oi, your anniversary is in two days!" Hanji tells me as she walks out of her room with many pictures and notes on Eren and I.

"Yeah, I know.." I sigh, happily. "Can I plan it! Pleasssee!" Hanji begs me.

"Let me answer for Levi." I laugh. "No, Four- Eyes." I tell her in my best impression of Levi.

"Aww!! But why? I can do it really romantic!" Hanji whines. "Hanji, honestly I'd let you do it. But knowing Levi." I smile as we both walk down the hall together.

"Don't worry, I'll convince that Captain Shortcake!" Hanji promises. "Hehehe...shortcake..." I giggle to myself.

"Yeah, I've been trying to make up new nicknames, for the little guy." Hanji laughs.

We both go outside and throw our bags into the wagon cart.

"Team Leader, all equipment has been packed up!" A cadet tells Hanji.

"Good job, cadet. Alright! Let's get a move on! I have more research to do!" Hanji orders her cadets.

"More research?" I question Hanji, as I mount (h/n). "I have to input all my new studies." She simplifies her answer for me. "Ah, that seems reasonable." I smile as I get on (h/n).

"Hi, (boy/girl). Long time no see." I coo my horse as I stroke (his/her) beautiful (horse/color) mane. 

"Ready to go home, (f/n)?" Hanji asks. "Yes!" I smile as we ride down the dirt road, slowly.

Huh...finally going home. Who ever knew I'd actually miss my little cleaning fairy.

A sudden memory pops up in my mind.

Flashback:

Scout Training-

"Come on, please!" Petra begs me. "I'm not going.." I sigh.

"B..but..please!" Petra pleads as she goes on her knees and begs, along side with Hanji.

"Its just for one night!" Hanji reminds me. "Its only 4 hours!" Petra tells me. "Guys, I'm not going to the Scout Ball." I sigh, as I sit on my bed.

They both look at me, with golden and brown puppy dog eyes. Its only a few hours, (l/n). Let's just go..

"Fine.." I sigh. "Yes!" They both say in unison, high fiving each other. "See you tonight!" They call out as they left my room, closing the door.

I grab the beige envelope, with the dark green seal of the Scout Regiment.

We would like to welcome all cadets of the Scout Regiment.