So Called "Family", Captain

Well, I have a veryyy.....long title for this chapter I wonder what it means...

Now Back to our Current Levi Program!

You Should Be Watching:

You're Different

~~~~~~~~

(f/n)'s POV:

"Oh, Levi.. Spring Break, was so long ago. Just ignore them." I smile. Levi gives me a heavy sigh and wraps his arms around my shoulders.

"I never will forget that week." Levi mentions. "Me neither..." I smile, burying my face in his chest. "TCH, those brats are almost done with training, let's go." Levi tells me. "Ugh..fine." I sigh, sitting up. Levi and I head back to HQ.

We go into the dining hall, and I head to my squad's table, while the other cadets sat on the other tables.

"Heichou, I'm going to bed, early." I tell Levi, before leaving. Until, I felt him grab my wrist. "Go to my room." he whispers in my ear.

"Okay..." I giggle. He lets my wrist go and I head up to his room.

I go into his study and I see a envelope on his desk.

'(f/n) (l/n).'

What? I grab the letter and open it.

To My Dearest Granddaughter,

It has been a year now, since I've seen you. Until I saw you in court, I was in complete shock that your father's experiment had worked on you. I never wanted you to become this. I hope you are happy, no matter what, I'll always protect you and your brother.

I know now that you are happy with your squad. That puts me at ease now. Levi is a great Corporal and a great leader. What your mother and aunt taught you as a child, you show it to Levi.