New Cadets, Captain

Hey!

Looks like we got some new cadets in

I wonder who......

~~~~~~

Few Days Later:

6:30 P.M

Third Person POV:

Squad Levi, stood outside along with the rest of the squad leaders.

The new batch of cadets stood in 3 lines watching their new superiors.

New Cadets:

 Mikasa Ackerman

Reiner Braun

Jean Kirstein

Bertolt Hoover

Armin Artlet

Connie Springer

Sasha Blouse

Krista Lenz

Ymir

There were another few cadets who just decided to join. Its been a day or two since they came in.

While Erwin was giving another speech to the new trainees, (f/n) instantly became the guy's new eye candy.

They looked at her with wonder as she stood next to Petra. Then again, she was wearing a white tank top with her uniform instead of the proper shirt.

"You will all be in training, to see what squad you'll be capable to be in. There are four squad leaders: Hanji, Mike, Levi and myself. Good luck to you all!" Erwin finishes the speech.

All the cadets were moved to the castle, (f/n), Petra, Oluo, and Erd were in charge for training the new cadets.

(f/n) stepped in front of the cadets, and smiled. The guy's hearts were practically racing.

"Hi! I'm (f/n) (l/n), I'll be training you in your titan killing skills! I hope we all get to be great friends!" (f/n) greets, happily.

The rest of the group introduces themselves, except Levi who was annoyed and left early with Erwin.

"You're all dismissed, get rest and explore a bit, and ready to work your sorry asses off tomorrow!" Oluo shouts. The cadets began to leave, except for a group of guys who's stood there.

A certain brown haired and gold eye boy came up to (f/n), tapping her on the shoulder. She turns around with a perfect smile, looking at the very tall man.

"Hello, um...(f/n)." he greets, nervously. "You don't need to be so nervous when speaking to me Kirstein!" she laughs, hitting him on the shoulder, playfully.

Jean blushes crimson.

'She's knows who I am' he thought to himself.

"Oi! (f/n)!" Levi calls. "Coming Heichou!" she replies.

"Goodbye, boys, go explore around!" she shouts, running towards the castle.

"She has a nice ass.." Connie comments walking over to Jean with rest of the guys following. "She has a nice body." a cadet, sighs, happily. "Nice tits." another cadet mentions.