Do I Trust Myself, Anymore?, Captain

Hey!

New Chapter up!

Read On!

~~~~~

F/N'S POV:

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I ask her. She leans against the wall, arms folded and glaring at me.

"Well, let's just say I'm your insanity, I broke out of that fucked up mind of yours and I'm here to see where you end up." she tells me. "That's impossible." I gasp.

"No, its not. But I'm weak right now since your all happy and in your little 'LA LA Land'." she interrupts me. "Am I going crazy?" I ask myself.

"No, not yet anyway, but I'm here to tell you something." she continues. "What's that?" I ask.

"He'll leave you sooner or later." she warns. "Who? Levi?" I question.

"Mhm, your a titan shifter. No man wants a titan shifter. A monster. Do you think he's going to want something that he hates the most?" she smirks

"He loves me." I remind her. "Sure, he does I bet he's secretly a Playboy." she sneers. No, Levi isn't like that. He's cold, who doesn't socialize with girls a lot. Actually not at all.

"Anyway, I'll see you later (f/n), I'm busy planning a certain date." she sighs as she opens my balcony doors and leaves.

What the hell? "Oi!! (f/n)!!! Come on!! We're playing a game right now!!" Hanji shouts as she knocks on my door loudly.

"I'm coming!" I sang as I closed my balcony door and headed downstairs.

"Okay! We'll all ask a question to everyone at the table. Going clockwise. You have to answer the question truthfully and if you don't, you must drink this stuff I made from the titan skin!" Hanji explains to everyone at the table. Eren, Hanji, Levi, Petra, Oluo, Erd and I all sat at the table with a cup of the experiment death drink.

Many Hours Later:

"Okay! Who was your first kiss?" Hanji asks, causing everyone to blush. Oh god no. Not that!

"Jennifer Kingsley, she had the nicest ass ever." Oluo smirks.

"Kendall Mansel, she had such pretty eyes." Gunther sighs, happily.

"Noah Mars, he was so freaking cute!" Hanji squeals.

"Justin Luno, he had really nice hair." Petra smiles.

"Isabel Magnolia." Levi answers, flatly.

Eren what are we supposed to do?

I have no idea. If Levi found out he'll kill me!

Make up a name!

Got it!

"(F/n). Eren. Who were your first kisses?" Petra asks.

"Umm.......(F-L), I mean..... Gabrielle Kou......" Eren answers, nervously.

"What did you say in the beginning?" Levi asks. Fuck he caught him!

"Nothing, Heichou." Eren, mumbles.