State Of Mind, Captain

Hey guys! Here's an update to start the New Year of 2015

*Sorry this chapter will be kind of short*

~~~~~~~

Third POV:

"Come on, stay with me.." Kyle cries as they ran upstairs to Sina, with (f/n) in his arms. Her blood had been dripping down her leg,slowly.

(F/n) still was unconscious,not hearing a word of the world surrounding her. Kyle and Squad Levi finally reached to Sina. The beautiful February sky was darkened by the gray mourning clouds.

"(F/n)!" Hanji cries as she sees Kyle and the squad finally come back. Her brown eyes widen with such fear as she sees her friends covered in blood. Levi quickly notices (f/n) the minute he sees her.

Levi runs towards Kyle and takes (f/n) away from him. "There's a hospital in the Military Police's HQ." Hanji tells Levi as she frantically looks at (f/n).

"Tch, damn it." Levi sneers. Levi gets on his horse and holds (f/n) tightly to his chest. Not caring that her blood was smearing all over his shirt.

Levi rushes towards the Military Police HQ with Hanji and the rest following behind.

When they arrive, Levi rushes (f/n) into the infirmary with Hanji behind.

"Help! Please!" Hanji cries as Levi lies (f/n) on the infirmary bed. Nurses and doctors rushed to (f/n)'s side.

"I'm sorry we need you two to please leave the room." The nurse says as she escorts Levi and Hanji out of the infirmary.

Levi's shirt was covered in his beloved's blood. He just glared at the stain and then sighed as he walked away from the infirmary.

Meanwhile the doctor, looked over (f/n). "She's...fine." He gasps.

(F/n)'s wound had healed up slowly, her (e/c) eyes opened as she saw the light of a new dreary day upon her.

"Oh! She's. Awake!" The nurse cried. (F/n)'s eyes still holding onto the horrid memory had seen the infirmary as the room.

"My baby.." She groaned as she sat up from the bed holding her stomach. "Cadet (l/n)..we need-" the doctor began to say. (F/n) glared at the man and pushed him out of the way, roughly.

The man flew across the room, slamming into the medicine shelf. "Shut up! You monster!" (F/n) shouted at the doctor, thinking that he was the cult leader.

She slowly walked out of the infirmary with just a white infirmary gown on. She held her head and she walked down the hallway.

"Where..did..he take my baby?" She moaned, sickly. Until she heard a voice, interrupt her.

"(F/n)!"

She turned around to see Levi. He had on a fresh white shirt with his Survey Corps jacket fitting him well.

(F/n)'s mind slowly cleared up as she recognized Levi's face.

"L-levi..." She whispers. Levi walks up to her, slowly.

"Tch, baka what are you doing?" He asks. Her memory of today had came back to her quickly. The cry of her baby being taken away.

The cry for the baby's mother.

(F/n)

(F/n)'s (e/c) eyes began to provide those tears of sadness. She held her head in pain remembering the sound of her baby. The baby's beautiful blue and green mixtured eyes.

Levi wrapped his arms around (f/n), holding her tightly.

"My...my...baby..." (F/n) cried into Levi's chest. Levi stroked her (h/l) (h/c) hair.

"Shh, you're going to be fine." Levi soothed her, softly into her ear.

At that moment, Hanji, Kyle and Squad Levi had came up to where Levi and (f/n) was.

Levi sat on the floor with, holding her as she cried more and more for her lost child.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys!

Sorry for not updating for a week!

Its been school and many other things going on!

So!

How was everyone's New Years?

Any resolutions?

How was this chapter?

I promise to update again!

Until next time!

Stay Kawaii ❤️

❤️~Erena~❤️