Eyes Of Ice, Captain

Hey guys!

Time for another chapter!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(F/n) ran through the streets, she felt the streets shake in fear as destruction began to cave in to the once striving town. She zipped her way up onto the roof of and ran along the cobble roofs. She saw once again the female titan and this time at the peak of her great strength.

The female titan had kept fighting off the skilled cadets.

(F/n) kept the far distance she was at and hid her anger and rage to kill her.

"Damn it, where was Hanji again?" (F/n) asks herself.

(F/n) stayed behind the titan, until she saw a patch of blonde hair on the ground trying to pick up a piece of rubble.

Armin? What the hell is he doing!

(F/n) jumped down from the roof, the anchor shot out and grabbed onto the wall as she made her way down to the ground. (F/n) ran over to Armin when she saw the scene she was horrified. She went into the caved in site and saw a severely injured Eren with Armin trying to get some rubble off.

Eren's shirt was soaked in blood and his face had small scars and bruises.

"Jesus! What happened to him?" (F/n) asked as she helped Armin move a piece of concrete.

"Annie did this to him just after she tranformed. (F/n), there is something holding him back from fighting Annie." Armin replied.

Jean at that moment came in and was in the same shock as (f/n) was when she first encountered the scene. Armin explained to him the situation while (f/n) moved another piece of rubble off of him.

Jean moved close to Eren and got in his face.

"Eren, what the hell are you doing? We are out there risking our lives for this single bit of hope you have installed into us! You and (f/n) are out last hopes for the regrowth of humanity once again! And this is all you can give us? Are you seriously giving up! Is this what Marco gave up-" Jean told him with such passion when he was interrupted.

A large rubble piece crashed into a structure sending out a large piece of concrete towards Eren's way.

"Watch out!" Jean yelled as he grabbed (f/n)'s hand and pulled her out of the way of the rubble.

Jean, Armin and (f/n) slid against the stone ground as they moved out of the way. (F/n) sat up along with Armin and saw Eren was covered in more rubble.

"Eren." (F/n) cried out as she saw him.

"Leave him! We can't do anything until we take care of Annie!" Jean shouted at (f/n) as he ran off to fight Annie.

"Eren, do you remember what you told Jean? You can't change anything unless you can discard a part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity." Armin whispers to Eren before leaving with Jean.

(F/n) walked over to Eren squatting down so they may be eye to eye.

"Remember you said we would go see the mountains together? How about that time we wanted to go to the ocean?" (f/n) reminded him, she started to tear up. Eren listened but couldn't make a sound.

"You promised me that, now keep your promise and fight." (F/n) told him before running along with Armin and Jean.

~~~~~~~|~~~~~~||||~~~~~~~~

Hello my cadets! Sorry for the long wait on this chapter! A new chapter will be up in the next week or two!!!

Stay Kawaii 💕💕💕

❤️~Erena~❤️

Questions? Comments? Requests for stories?