Just For Tonight, Captain

Nothing to say!

Enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~

(f/n)'s POV:

Was it time to tell Levi? To tell him of my tainted past?

Its been years since my childish ways, I think, I'm ready..

"Levi..Kyle, is my brother.." I confess. Levi looks at me, with his usual motionless face. "TCH, he's the worst fucking brother, ever." he sneers.

"Levi..you..you..don't understand what happened though." I tell him, yanking on his sleeve, like a child. "Oi! Don't yank, you'll wrinkle my shirt." he exclaims.

"Levi, its a damn shirt." I huff. "TCH, you were saying that I don't understand?" he reminds me.

"Oh...Kyle and I were always so close. He's my older brother for Christ Sakes. We loved each other so much. Then, we got separated when I was 8 and he was 12. Our parents, divorced, he got taken by my dad and I was with my mom. When I got older, we met each other once again, but by that time he was in the Military Police. He had changed a little, since. But I still loved him....." I began to explain.

I then remember that day. That day when everything changed. My life. My family. Destroyed.

I grab Levi by the collar of his shirt. "I let my family die! I could've helped Kyle and saved them! I should have died! I would've been with my-" I start to shout, until I was interrupted by warm lips on my lips.

Levi kisses me deeply, taking all my personal gained pain, away. "(f/n).." he whispers pulling away from me.

I love Levi..

"I love you, Levi.." I whisper. The moonlight shines against Levi's black hair. "I love you, too, (f/n)." he smiles.

We both lie down on the grass together, feeling the warm breeze brush against our faces.

~~~

-Morning- 6:15 A.M

"Levi...Army...." I hear someone whisper into my ear.

"Levi-Titan Babies!" I hear Hanji screech. I quickly sit up and see Hanji standing in front of me and Levi.

"What the hell, Hanjj!?!" I shout. "I want Levi-Titan Babies!" Hanji whines. "What do you mean by-" I start to ask. Until, Levi sits up from the ground, annoyed as fuck.

Oh Fuck....

"Shitty-Titan-Fucking-Lover, go away!" Levi shouts. "It was soooo cute though! You were holding (f/n) like so adorable and all!" she starts to say.

"Besides, if there is a possibility your pregnant, then we can have a Baby Titan- Levi army!" she cheers, jumping up and down. Levi grabs a stick and throws it at her. "Tch, Never in my life will my children ever become your experiments or in the Scout Regiment." Levi sneers.

Levi wraps his arm around my waist. "TCH, and I would know if she was pregnant, because she'd be as fat as a pig." Levi tells Hanji. "Oi!" I shout at Levi.

Levi smirks at me and then  kisses me on the cheek, making me blush. "Aww, you two...are so perfect for each other!" Hanji beams. Levi grabs another stick and throws it at her.

"Oi! Stop! Captain Clean!!" Hanji exclaims as Levi and I get up from the ground and head to HQ to start our day.

~~~~