Excuse Me, Captain

~Chapter 1~

Just to tell you guys the story is in first person POV and not in

Third! Just a warning

Sorry if there's any spelling errors.

I hope you like the story!!

~Erena~

~~~~~~~

Time: 5:00 A.M

(F/N)'s POV:

The sun woke up that morning. Yawning as he tried all he can to wake up. He streched out his rays and awoke form his mountain bed.

He peaked over and crept his way into my room. Just go away from me sun.

I quickly open up my eyes and I felt the hard, cold ground. I probably fell off my bed, last night. Again.

My pajamas were soaked with sweat, from my dream last night. I keep having that nightmare. Yet, when I wake up I can't remember it anymore.

"It was just a dream" I sigh.

Survey Corps just barley came back from our latest expedition of taking back a town. We were all beat except for Hanji. She was freaking out because it was"Titan Paradise" I recall her telling me.

I slowly get up from the ground and I open the single window. I look down at the barley lit streets. The horizion was a a mixture of a faded baby blue.

I walked to my dresser, grabbing a towel and I marched to my bathroom. Taking a quick shower, to escape reality it felt like for a few moments. As I got out of the shower, I looked at my back for a moment.

My (H/L) (H/C) hair covered the opened scar on my back. The scar was shaped like a lightning bolt. It was black and old blood surrounded it. I tried to stich it back up but the thread kept coming out. It was useless to me. I never showed anyone the scar. I felt like they didn't and shouldn't have a part of my life, then I'll be interrogated about my past. Not me. I don't have time.

I brush my hair with the comb, softly. The towel rushes through my hair quickly, as I rub for heat to my hair. I didn't bother putting it up in a ponytail, feeling like too much work for me. I felt my hair tickle my back as I stared at myself in the mirror. My bangs covered my left (E/C) eye. My lips were still the same magenta natural lip color. Annoying.

I put on a bra and underwear. Same routine every morning. I got out my clean and crisp off-white uniform.

After I was done, I looked at myself in the mirror. I made it. I got this far. I was #1 rank when I went to cadet training. Military Police begged me to go with them. I thought that was pathetic for my tastes.

I walked out of my room, quietly. I took each and every step, with pride down the hallway. I saw Hanji's door was open and she was sleeping on the floor with paper work all over the floor. I smile at the sight and I escaped downstairs into the kitchen. I grabbed a cup and I poured a cup of cold, purified water. It was rare to find water like this. Especially, in this town.

I jugged the water down, not wasting one second. I placed the empty cup on the counter and I headed out the front door. I walk down the street, feeling a little happy. I walked into the stables, after walking for a few minutes. "(Horse/Name)" I whisper. (H/N) neighs, happily at the sight of my face. "Easy. Easy." I command as I guided (him/her) out of (her/him) stable. I grabbed a wooden bucket and I  took down my saddle.