Change Of Plans, Captain

Hey Guys! Here's another chapter!

~~~~~~~

A Few Weeks Later......

"Damn it." Levi mutters as he looks at himself in the mirror, attempting to fix his cravat. (F/n) walks into the room, she sees Levi struggling. She sighs as she is walking over to him and turns him to face her. "Here let me help." she says as she reaches out for the white fabric. Her fingers touched the silky ivory texture; she pulled the long end through the loop until the fabric hung loosely on Levi's formal shirt. 

He thanked her as he walked to his desk. He groans as he feels the pain erupt back into him. Levi grips his leg while holding onto the desk. "Levi! Are you okay?" (F/n) asks as she rushes to his side. Levi sat on the desk, still holding his leg. 

"I'm okay. I'm okay." Levi replies, as he looks up to meet her (e/c) gaze. Levi stared at her appearnce, the (h/c) strands hung loosely to frame her face. Her (e/c) eyes widened in such worry that only a lover would  understand. (F/n)'s lips parted wanting to speak but she knew that silence was what Levi needed for now. 

(F/n)'s hand moved from the desk and caressed Levi's cheek. "You worry me too much." she sighs softly as she removes her hand and sits on the desk with Levi. Levi shifted himself so he is next to her. "Tch, what do you mean worry? It should be the other way around." he smirks. (F/n) rolls her eyes, laughing. Levi gazes at her in awe and wonder asking himself 'how can this angel be mine?'

"We have to go, Levi the plan to capture the Female titan is today!" (F/n) tells him as she remembers the day's agenda. "I know idiot." Levi replies, with a sigh as he gets off the desk. The couple leave the room, hand in hand awaiting their plan.

~A FEW HOURS LATER~

(F/n) sat in the carriage with Levi. She looked out the window, watching the small children run down the street. "What are you thinking about?" Levi asks as he holds her hand. (F/n) pulls herself away from the world and looks at her lover.

"It feels weird to see the world again. To think I was gone only a few weeks ago." she replies as she looks at her hand that interlocked with Levi's hand.

Levi gazed at their hands. (F/n) smiles as Levi squeezed her hand a bit tighter.

 "The plan with the female titan. Do you think it will work?" (F/n) asked Levi as she looks up to be at eye level with Levi. 

Levi thought about it, though he knew for sure the plan would succeed. He knew of the tragic consequences that would result. 

"Yes, I'm sure it will work." Levi replies, with a confident yet montone voice. 

(F/n) smiled, in saying 'okay'. The carriage came to a halt after a moment later. 

"Wait here. I'll be right back." Levi tells (f/n) as he steps out of the carriage. 

Levi gives (f/n) a kiss before leaving. Levi stepped out to the bright morning and he stood next to Erwin. The two glared at Nile who was beyond scared of the odd situation that was occuring in wall Sina. 

(F/n) sat in the carriage, she heard the loud samaging sounds that erupted throughout the city. She rubbed her arms as she heard the echoing screams that roamed the city. 

"Grab your gear from squad 4!" Erwin calls out to Jean as he emerges from the carriage. 

(F/n) looks out door, to see Jean running down the street going to help the cause. 

"Any soldier that can move, follow me!" Erwin orders, for the first time in such a long time Erwin has his gear on. 

(F/n) was prepared to fight, she knew she wanted to see the titan bleed to death after killing her squad mates. 

"Erwin, take your gear off now!" Nile shouted as he pointed a gun to his face. 

(F/n)'s eyes widened as she saw the scene. She immediately  got out of the carriage and shouted 

"Don't shoot!" 

Niles looked up and saw (f/n) with a worried look. Levi took (f/n)'s hand and held her back. 

"Y-You're a-alive?" Niles gasped with such a scared expression as if he had scene a ghost. 

"Yes, I am you asshole!" she replied with a smirk.

Levi held her hand, tighter as he feels the pain resurface again. (F/n) looks at Levi, concerned on his behalf. 

"I won't shoot then. Erwin take off your gear and give it to (L/n)." Niles orders Erwin as he places his finger on the trigger. 

(F/n) widens her eyes as she hears the order. 

"Niles, is your head as thin as the hair on your head?" Levi asks, sarcastically with a monotone expression. 

A loud crash is heard throughout the city, once again. The screams of terror and worry floods the ears of the soldiers. (F/n) looks at Niles then Levi. Levi held her hand in such worry for his lover. She knew what she had to do to help.

(F/n) quickly lets go of Levi's hand and runs over to Erwin's side. 

"(F/n)! What the hell are you doing?" Levi asks as he tries to reach out for her. 

"Commander, I'm begging you give me your gear! I want to help." (F/n) begs Erwin. 

Erwin looks at her with no expression, but she didn't care. Erwin kept thinking of the plan and he knew he didn't want (f/n) involved at all with the plan. But now he knew he had to. Erwin took off his gear and handed it to (f/n). 

"Erwin! This is not part-" Levi began to say as he walked his way over, slowly with a limp. 

"I know, just let it happen." Erwin replies to him as he hands (f/n) the final piece. 

(F/n) quickly puts on the gear with an ease and she turns to Levi. Levi glared at (f/n) yet his eyes was filled with worry. 

"Levi, don't worry. I promise I'll be fine." (f/n) soothes Levi as she caresses his cheek. Levi sighs, in trust of her judgement. 

Levi's hand grabs (f/n)'s hood and pulls it over her face. The darkness of the hood, darkened her lovely features. 

"Go with Hanji and don't go near the Female Titan. If she sees you, she will kill you." Levi orders her. 

"Okay, Captain." (f/n) replies with a confident smile. 

"Go now!" Erwin orders (f/n). 

(F/n) kisses Levi, softly on the lips in fear of it being her last. 

(F/n) runs off down the street away from her commander and lover to only be faced with yet again the gates of the death. 

~~''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE!

FINALS ARE NEXT WEEK! ALSO I'VE BEEN HAVING A VERY ROUGH TIME AND I HAVE BEEN HAVING MAJOR WRITER'S BLOCK!

Let me tell you though, this is the 3rd to last chapter of the story!!

I'm so sad to tear apart this but be prepared!

Please be prepared for the damn feels in the next last two chapters!

ANY QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? CONCERNS?

UNTIL NEXT TIME!!

<3~ERENA~<3