Accident, Captain

Enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~

Morning:

9:30 A.M.

"Today you will be tested on your 3DMG. You will be then trained by Oluo." I announce.

"Understand?" I finish. "Yes!" all the cadets reply. Today, Oluo was training them, along with Petra and Gunther.

Levi would stand by and watch. But Eren and I had to do a Titan experiment in the grass fields, today which was really annoying.

"Okay! Eren and (f/n)! Today I'm going to be retesting to see if you can turn into a titan whenever." she announces to Eren and I as we head out following her.

"Okay....I guess.." I reply. "Good! Eren you're going to be down in the well and (f/n) you'll be at the edge of the grass fields, where the forest is. I'll be in the forest waiting. I'll send a green flare to go. Got it?" she explains. "Got it." we reply, nervously.

What if I go out of control?

"Call me if you need anything, (f/n)." Eren tells me. "Dido." I smile and leave on my horse.

I ride to the edge of the grass fields and I hand the horse over to the cadet. A few cadets stood by to make sure is wouldn't go in a rampage.

I took off my cloak and handed it over. I walked to the grass fields as the cadets stood in the large trees.

Suddenly, a green flare gets shot in the air. I bit my hand, roughly making my hand bleed. Nothing happened.

Maybe, I'm biting it wrong. I then bit my wrist making me bleed more. I wince in pain as I tried to move my wrist. Damn

..

I then bit my other hand and wrist and nothing happened.

I barley realize my hands and wrists were covered in blood. Fuck this hurts.

"Scout (l/n). Squad leader Hanji told us to bring you back." a cadet tells me as he walks over. He picks me up, and I cry a little from the pain.

The cadets take me over to where  Eren was. Eren was covered in blood too.

"Didn't work for you either?" he asks. "No..." I sigh. A nurse came over and wrapped Eren and I's hands.

A cadet brought Eren and I tea as we waited for Hanji's arrival.

"What if they can't turn when in battle?" a cadet asks, quietly to another cadet.

"Then we're done for.." the cadet sighs. Eren and I sigh as we listened to their conversation.

Just as Eren was about to pick up his spoon, he winces in pain and his spoon drops to the ground.

"Are you okay?" I ask. "I'm fine." he replies. He slowly reaches over to his spoon.

Once he gets it, a flash of lightning strikes, Eren and I.

Sending me to fly back. Clouds of steam blinds the cadets and I.

That hurt..god...what was that? I look up from the ground and I see Eren struggling to get out of a skinless muscular titan arm.

"Damn! Why now!" Eren shouts.

I notice that the cadets were surrounding Eren. "Stupid fucking titan shifter!" a cadet shouts.

"Kill him before he kills us!" another cadet shouts, before running towards Eren.