Sicking Ways, Captain

You Might Be Shocked How Time Can Change Things.

Here We go....

~~~~~

"Oh..H..H..Heichou.." I see Mikasa moan. Mikasa is sprawled onto Levi's desk. "God damn, Ackerman, you're so tight." Levi groans as he thrusts into her, again.

"H..h....hei-" Mikasa moans again, until Levi shuts her moans up with a kiss.

"L..l.." I stutter. I suddenly feel the world was not holding me any more. Like I had no place on Earth, as if death had suddenly came and was brought upon me.

"L..l..Levi...a..and.." I stutter, on the verge of tears.

"Mikasa.." I sob. My best friend... My boyfriend..

I trudge down the hallway, still in shock. My heart stopped it felt like as if it was a heart of stone.

"I..I..need.." I start to gasp for breath as I feel myself choke on my tears.

"Oi! (F/n), what happened?" Eren asks as I walk past him. "I...ca..can't... " I sob louder, my vision blurs from the millions of tears I had cried.

I rush out of the hallway, as I hear Eren call my name.

I...I...need space.

Third Person POV:

"(F/n)!" Eren calls out to his sobbing friend. "Oi, Eren, what's wrong with (f/n)?" Hanji asks as she heard the boy holler.

"She went to go surprise Levi and then she just came out in tears." Eren tells Hanji. Hanji and Eren go to Levi's study.

Eren bursts open the door, and sees that Levi and Mikasa had the just-fucked hair look. Mikasa had a hickey on her neck, her shirt was not buttoned up and you can see her bra.

Levi's shirt was long gone and only his pants and boots were on.

"You.." Eren sneers at Mikasa. "Er-" she starts to say.

"No! No. Fucking excuses Mikasa! We're done! How..how.." Eren shouts at the two.

"Fuck you, Jeager! You were screwing my girlfriend!" Levi sneers at Eren. "Are you fucking kidding me, Levi?!" Hanji shouts at Levi.

"What, you fucking-four-eye-titan lover!" Levi sneers at Hanji.

"Don't you two understand!? Eren and (f/n) aren't sleeping with each other?!" Hanji tells them.

"We're bonded!" Eren confesses.

"What are you talking about?" Levi sneers at the two as he puts on his shirt and begins to listen to the Four-Eyed Titan Freak.

Meanwhile

"You..you..told..me...f..forever.." (F/n) cries as she trudges, slowly though the grass fields.

(F/n) collapses to the tall grass fields, and cried into her hands, feeling the empty feeling of losing him. Losing Levi. She loved him.

"I loved it when my fingers were entangled, in yours and my....head..was on your..chest..*sniffle*..listening to your heart beat. It made..me feel so..safe like nothing bad..could happen to me and you." She sobs into her hands.