Remembering Spring, Captain

Im going to tell you this guys:

This is going to be a Lonnggg chapter of the flashback!

YAY!

So Enjoy!

~~~~

4 Years Ago.. (Scout Regiment Training)

Day Before Spring Break:

Its not going to be hard.  But what if he says no?

Hmm....just go and try (f/n)!!

I knock on the Commander's door, that evening. Okay..just stay calm.

"Come in." he calls out. I open the door, shyly. Poking my head through the door. I saw Erwin, Levi and Hanji talking by Erwin's desk.

"Oh, (f/n)!" Hanji squeals, before she rushes over and hugs me, tightly.

"Hi Hanji..." I gasp. She lets me go and suddenly I catch Levi's cold stare at me. Geez...such a brute.

"Why are you here, tonight, (f/n)?" Erwin asks, breaking me out of Levi's trance.

"Commander, I was going to ask if I can stay at HQ for Spring Break?" I reply.

"Oh? Why's that?" he asks me, standing up from his couch a and walking towards his desk.

"You see, my mother and sister always try to convince me to stay home and be married instead of a soldier. I don't want to go home to that. I want to have a break without having any manipulation going through my ears." I answer.

Let's see if he buys it...Please buy it!

"Oh, well...I guess that's okay with me." Erwin smiles. He bought it!

"Oh thank you, Commander!" I beam. "TCH." Levi sneers at my joy. 

He's such a dick.

Erwin dismisses me. I head out of Erwin's study with a huge foolish grin on my face.

Third Person POV:

"Erwin, why'd you let her stay?" Levi asks, leaning against the wall.

"Because, she's the best soldier I've ever seen and I don't want her to get pulled back. Also, I figured you can do something for me while you're here." Erwin replies.

Levi always stayed at HQ during spring break. He'd usually clean and train more.

"What's that?" Levi asks. "Try to get more information about her past." Erwin tells him.

Levi's eyes widen with surprise. "Oh, that's right! When she first came in, she didn't even do cadet training, I heard!" Hanji mentions.

"She didn't?" Levi questions. "No, when she first went to cadet training, she was so skillful with the 3DMG and her titan skills were flawless also she was the smartest in her class that, she graduated in a week!" Hanji continues.