Mission, Captain

Enjoy this chapter!!

~~~~~~~

Third POV:

"Corporal! Corporal!" Armin calls as he runs through the HQ trying to find Levi. Levi sat in his office with Hanji she talked yet over another discovery from her Titan research.

"Shitty Glasses, shut up for a minute!" Levi sneers as he takes a sip of his tea. Armin came into the study, breathing heavily. "Tch, knock first, Artlet." Levi orders. Armin crashes down on Llevi's floor, panting and coughing over his adrenaline rush to Levi. "What's wrong, Cadet?" Hanji asked as she rushed to Armin's side. "(F/n)...she's.." Armin huffs. Levi stood up from his chair and walked towards Armin and picked him up by his shirt collar.  "What's wrong with her, Artlet?" Levi asks as he glared into Armin's blue terrified eyes.

"These men took her in this carriage, earlier..." Armin began to say. "Where'd they go?" Levi asks. "Jean and Sasha went to chase after them. I think there heading to Sina." Armin finishes. Levi lets Armin go.

"Tch, damn brat. Can't she just go through one day without her being taken." Levi sneers. Levi walks back to his room and gets his cloak on. "Levi, where are you going?" Hanji asks as Levi leaves the study, rushing through the hallways and towards Erwin's study. Erwin sat in his office, drinking tea.

"Erwin." Levi says, montonely as he came into Erwin's study. "Yes, Levi?" Erwins asks as he takes another sip of his tea. "Erwin, (F/n)'s gone missing. I'm going to take my squad and a few other cadets to look for her in Sina." Levi explains. Erwin places his cup on his desk and looks at Levi, with an uncertain look.  "Go. Find her, we can't afford losing her just before an expedition." Erwin decided.

Levi looks at him, with determination before leaving his study. "I'll find her." Levi promises. "Levi, you need to wait!" Hanji calls out to Levi as she rushes towards him. Hanji and Levi stood in the hallway. "Its late Levi. The cadets are porbably exhausted and tired from today." Hanji explains. "Tch." Levi sneered as he remembered working the cadets today. "We'll take rest in the headquarters in Sina." Levi says as he moves Hanji out of the way. Hanji sighes then smiles. "I'm coming too!" Hanji laughs.

Levi glares at her. "No, you're not, Glasses." he sneers as he walks to his squad's rooms. Levi knocks on Erd's door. "Who is it?" Erd asked as he sat on his desk chair. "Levi, open it." Levi says. Erd opens the door. Erd salutes his Commander. "Captain!" Erd says.

"Erd, wake the rest of the squad. We're going to Sina to find (f/n)." Levi orders. "Make sure you're all down at the stables with your 3DMG in 15 minutes, that is all." Levi finishes. "Sir!" Erd replies. Levi goes to his room, with Hanji right behind.

"Titan Freak! Stop following me!" Levi sneers as he grabs his 3DMG gear. "Why are you having them bring their 3DMG?" Hanji asks Levi, as he leaves his room. "No reason." Levi states as he heads to the stables, Hanji keeps following, wondering about Levi.

"Levi, where do you think, she's gone?" Hanji asks Levi as he steps into the stable. "Tch, stop with the questions." Levi sneers. Levi saddles his horse, then mounts him. Within minutes, his squad to the stables and mount their horses as well, and prepares for their mission. Levi walks out of the stables, waiting for his squad.

He notices carriage tracks alone the dirt road.

If you're going to kidnap someone, at least bury the tracks, idiots

"Captain, we're ready to deploy!" Erd tells Levi. "Good, lets get moving." Levi replies. Hanji walks out of the stables and comes towards Levi. "Levi." Hanji breathes. Levi looks at Hanji. She held a face of worry. "Make sure, you bring (f/n) back safely." Hanji smiles. Levi's face stays stoic and he looks beyond the tracks. "I will, Glasses." Levi replies. Hanji begins to walk away to HQ.

"Oi, Glasses." Levi calls. Hanji turns around and listens to Levi. Levi still looked out into the distance. "Your question ealier." Levi reminds her. "I'm not sure where she is, but i'll find out soon." Levi says to her. "Move out!" Levi orders his squad before leaving the HQ.

Hanji smiles as she watches the Squad Levi, triumph for victory to (f/n). But then her smile fades as she wonders more.

"Find her soon..Levi, who knows what state she's in right now." Hanji sighs before she leaves into the HQ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry, its a short chapter! Don't kill me please!

It's just i've got alot of Christmas stuff and such to be taken care of! But i promise!

I'll update longer and better before the year ends!

Besides!

I need to end the year 2014 with a bang! I won't end the story just prepare for some jaw dropping moments in the story soon!

Okay!

Thoughts?

Stay  Kawaii <3

<3~Erena~<3