New Ways, Captain

Let's go!

Before you read, for the people who haven't read the chapter earlier:

Down, Captain.

I'll be trying to re post it again. So give me a little time.

Enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~

Third:

"The antidote should work in a matter of minutes." The black cloaked follower tells the other follower.

"I know, we should tell leader about her condition." He says as he takes the empty syringe out of her arm.

(F/n)'s breathing had restored back to normal once the antidote was given to her.

"Okay, let's go be-" he says.

"Oi! What are you two doing in here?!" Kyle shouts. The two men raced out of the infirmary, Kyle sighed and went back to his sister.

"Don't worry, (f/n). We're going home." Kyle smiles as he picks her up, bridal style. He puts his ear on her chest and listens to her heart beat.

"You're stable.." He sighs, relieved, as he walks out of the infirmary.

He kicks open the door and goes outside. The carriage was waiting for Kyle.

"Kyle!" Hanji calls out, racing outside with Squad Levi and everyone else.

"What?" He replies, holding his sister, tightly.

"Please, don't take her!" Petra, Sasha, Krista and Hanji plead.

"My sister needs to be safe." Kyle states.

"But-" Armin begins to say. "Armin, you know about my sister." Kyle warns.

Until, Eren, pushes himself through the crowd and goes in front of Kyle.

Kyle's eyes widen. "Eren..." Kyle gasps. "Kyle, please." Eren says.

Kyle knew he had to give (f/n) to Eren because of their arrangements.

Flashback:

(Note: You and Eren are about 6 at the time and this is about a year after the attack you had when you were little)

"They seem to be getting along perfectly." Isaiah smiles as he watches his lively daughter play tag with Eren Jeager.

"Indeed, listen Isaiah, I think we should have them engaged." Grisha suggests.

Isaiah looks at Grisha with a questionable look. "They're children." Isaiah argues.

"Yes, I know, I'm saying when their older they could get married." Grisha clears his statement.