Epilogue

As she walked down the destroyed street, she heard a voice call to her.

"(F/n)!"

She turns around and sees Armin running down the street.

"What is it Armin?"

Armin breathes heavily and grabs (f/n)'s hand then drags her back to headquarters.

"What's wrong? Tell me!"

As they entered the headquarters, Armin caught his breath.

"Look, there is this couple here telling us that they have well your baby."

(F/n) stops where she is and rips her hand away from him. Armin looks at (f/n) who was now upset.

"That is sick. M-M-My baby is d-d-dead."

"(F/n)! He isn't dead!"

(F/n)'s chest tightens and she runs away from Armin to her safe place.

"(F/n)! Come back!"

Levi walks up the stairs along side Hanji and Erwin. He watches as Armin was about to take off to get (f/n).

"Artlet, what's wrong with (f/n)?" Levi asks as he comes up to Armin. Armin rubs his neck as the commanders walk up to him.

"Commanders, uh-uh..."

Armin trails off as he tries to tell them until Levi gives him a tell-me-now look.

"There is an elderly couple here, they have a baby. Well they said that the baby is (f/n) and Commander Levis'."

Levi's eyes lit up and he immediately wanted to go see the child but he couldn't imagine how (f/n) feels. Levi signals Erwin and Hanji that he was leaving to see (f/n). Hanji, Erwin and Armin all leave to see the couple.

------

"I knew you were up here."

Levi says as he walks across the roof of the headquarters. (F/n) sat on the roof, her knees tucked into her as she looked out to the dusk sky.

"Mhm.."
Levi sits next to her and holds her hand.

"(F/n), I know that it took you awhile to get over this."

(F/n) sighs and wipes her teary eyes.

"But, the baby...he is home. Go see your kid."

(F/n) begins to tear up as she wipes her tears with her jacket.

"It's not that, Levi. I don't want to meet him or her because of-"

She cuts herself off as she sees her fingers crystallize themselves. She hated being part of Annie more she hated being part of them.

"I can't have my baby when I'm like this. I'm a monster."

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she thinks of all the people she had hurt. Levi wipes her tears away with his thumb and cups her face with his hands. He turns her face towards him so they looked at each other eye to eye.