Trost Part 1, Captain

Mikasa: Eren! Hey!

*looks at his torn uniform*

Mikasa: You asked her about the new chapter?

*Eren nods and Petra, Hanji, Oluo Gunther, Erd, and Armin walk in*

Hanji: Chapter?

Mikasa: Yup...

*All starts laughing*

Armin: Strange.... wasn't Levi supposed to be here with you?

Eren: Nnn.....oooo....No

Petra: Enjoy this part!

~~~~~~~~~

(F/N)'s POV:

After Pixis gave his persuading speech to the many cadets, I walked over to a cadet who was explaining the plan. He had blonde hair and bright sky blue eyes.

He was already done explaining when I went over there. Just as I was about to go, he taps me on the shoulder.

"Oi! Hi!" I greet, nervously. He smiles at me and looks at me.

"You're going to be protecting Eren, right?" he asked. "Yeah, don't worry your friend is in good hands" I promise.

"OK, I'm Armin by the way" he mentions. "I'm (F/N)." I reply. "I know who you are! top Elite squad member of Squad Levi" he cheers.

"(F/N)!" I heard someone shout. I looked over and I saw Rico calling me over. I wave a good bye to Armin and I race towards her.

"Hello, Rico" I greet. "(F/N), this is Mikasa Ackerman, she'll be joining us" Rico tells me.

Mikasa turned around and looked at me. She was beautiful. She had black hair that flowed down to her chin. She had bright black eyes. Mikasa...

Mikasa? Where did I hear that name before? Mikasa...Ackerman... Eren's half-sister!

"Mikasa!!!" I shout. She barley realizes who I am and hugs me. "(F/N)! You...You....survivied! How?" she asked, frantically. ''They killed the titans, and I ran to the boat. I was so scared, I tried looking for you, Armin and...." I started to say. "Eren! Oh my gosh!" I shout.

I saw Levi at the wall talking with Erwin and Hanji. "Eren!" I call out. Eren came out from behind a few crates. He runs over to me and hugs me tightly. Eren..my best friend. He's here alive. I thoughtI I lost him when the Titans attacked. I can feel the tears swell up in my eyes.

"(F/N), your alive" he smiles as he hugs me, tighter. "Eren, I missed you so much" I sniffle up the tears.

~Flasback~

"(F/N), you know I'm going to the Scout Regiment" Eren tells me. "I know, I'm going to.." I reply. I lie my head down on Eren's stomach. "We'll see the outside world, together one day" he mentions.

"We will, and we'll see the s..s..." I start to say. "Sea?" he finished. "Yup!! You're my best friend..." I exclaim. "I know, and you're mine, I think you understand me more than Armin and Mikasa." he tells me as we look at the tree. "Why's that?" I ask, happily. "You understand pain of wanting to go outside..." he answers as he starts to drift off into a sleep.

"I love you, (F/N).." he yawns as he fell asleep. Love is a feeling I've had for years with my family. Love is what I get from someone I truly love.

"I love you too, Eren" I whisper as I fall asleep, rolling over next to him.

~~Flashback Ends~~

"(F/N)" I heard a cold voice, call out. Eren let me go, quickly. I turned around and I saw Levi standing there with his hands behind his back. "Come here, (F/N), I need to talk to you" he orders me. I look at Eren, and I walk away with Levi.

We walk a few feet away from everyone. We saw the deadly Trost dying away, trying to survive. "What's your relationship with Yeager?" he asks, annoyed. "He's my best friend, we were planning on going into the Corps together, but we got split up" I explain. "Tch, ok" he sighs

"Just know that you are mine and only mine. I don't like anyone touching anything that belongs to me" he whispers into my ear. "I'll always be yours, not matter what" I beam.

"I'll see you on the battle field" he sighs as we look at the cadets getting ready. "Oi! (F/N)! Move out!" Ian shouts as he, Rico, Mitabi, Mikasa and Eren stand all together.

"Be safe" Levi reminds me as I start to walk to my group. I kiss him on the lips, softly. "Wooo! (F/N)!" I heard Hanji cheer. "I always am..." I smile as I pull my lips away from Levi.

I grab two extra gas tanks and I hook them on my belt loop. "Let's go!" Ian orders. I ran along with the Elite group and Eren. He had on a new uniform and he was geared up.

I guess it's time. We're almost to our point.

I'm ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! So what did you guys think?

Tell me what you think!

A little sweet moment with Eren <3

Sorry, I love Eren I think he's cute.

But I'll love that SMEXY ASS Levi

Sorry, its just its Levi!!

Hope You Enjoyed This Part!!

Oh! Thank You Guys For The Reads and Votes And Comments!!!

Alright!

I'll Update Soon The Mission is pretty Exciting!!

See Ya!

~Erena~