The Day After, Captain

Awake Reader!

Awake!!! Its time for morning!!!

Lol as you can tell by the chapter name :P

Anyway!

Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

(F/n)'s POV:

The birds chirp sweetly as I woke up. Ugh..I feel so sore...

What the hell happened last night? My vision cleared up finally and I see I'm in a bed room. Oh that's right.

Levi and I...

I blush at that moment from the memories of last night. I sit up, slowly from the bed, feeling sore. I can hardly feel my legs. I glided my hand across the comforter hoping Levi would be right next to me.

"Strange, I thought he'd be here.." I sigh, heavily as I see he's not there. I suddenly feel warm arms wrap around me from behind. I yelp in surprise.

"TCH, calm down its just me." Levi whispers in my ear. I turn around to see Levi, dressed in black sweatpants with no shirt on. "Good Morning.." I greet, nervously.

He kisses me softly on the lips. "Good morning, here I brought you coffee." he tells me, as he hands me a mug. "Thanks.." I mumble taking a sip of the coffee. "Alright, what's wrong?" Levi asks, concerned as he puts both of our mugs on the end table.

"Nothing, I feel sore...um.." I start to reply, nervously. "Idiot, of course you're sore, we had sex last night." he said, bluntly.

Wow, so blunt. I pictured him as the shy type person.

"Ugh, you're so blunt, Levi!" I groan as I look at the sheets. There was a blood stain on the charcoal gray sheets. "Um.." I mumble, embarrassed. "TCH, stop it, its fine.." he soothes me holding me in his arms. I pull the sheet up to cover my naked body.

"I wanted you're first time to be with me. I want all your firsts to be with me.." he whisper, into my ear.

I pull back from his embrace and kiss him on the cheek. "All my firsts?" I question. He gets up from the bed taking his mug with him. "Yeah, you're first time, first kiss-" he starts to say.

Levi? Does he really think he was my first kiss?

"What's with that stupid face?" he asks me. I pop back into reality and look up at him. The sun shined perfectly on Levi's shiny raven hair. So sexy.

"Well you fell in love with this stupid face." I smirk. "Touché." he sighs placing his mug on his dresser. "Well, I'm going to my room." I tell him as I stand up from his bed. "Why?" he asks, crossing his arms. "Well...I don't want them to see me coming out of your bedroom.." I reply putting my bra and panties back on. "What's so bad if you come out of my bed room?" he asks, watching me.

"Because it's your bedroom, and I don't want an interrogation this earlier in the morning." I huff as I put my sweat pants on. "TCH, fine." he sighs. "Good, now hand me one of your shirts." I demand.

He looks at me with a questioning look. "You ripped my top now hand a shirt over." I demand again. "No. I just washed them." he replies. Levi, I swear..