Fight Ice With Fire, Captain

Hey Guys!!!

Here is the LAST CHAPTER of  YOU'RE DIFFERENT

There will be an epilogue and sequel!

I would like to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for reading this book.

BTW: This is the longest chapter of the entire book so get some popcorn ready!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We have to find Hanji, she has to know something about this thing!" (f/n) tells Jean and Armin as she makes her way to the roof of a house.

"I have a plan! Just follow us!"

Armin replies back to her. (F/n) nods and begins to follow the plan that was a laid in front of her.

Jean made his way to Annie, shooting out his anchor. She tried  to crush him but Jean went rigt past her ankles.

"Annie!"

Annie looks down at the deserted street to see the patch of golden hair and blue eyes staring back at her. Armin looked at her with determination.

"Are you going to kill me or not?! I remember you making a wager against me! Here's your chance!"

Annie looks over to Armin, while she looked that way, Jean and (f/n) immediately tried to slice the nape of her neck. Annie crystalizes her hand and covers her neck. (f/n) pulls back, immediately going further away. Jean and her began to make their way through the streets.

"Armin! Follow us!" (f/n) shouts as she continues.

Armin shot out his anchor and followed the two. Annie glared at the trio and followed them down the streets of the city.

~~~

Hanji laughed with a crazed look in her eyes as she waited for Annie to approach her booby trap.

"Hanji-san, you're getting that look in your eyes.."

Hanji looked at the cadet, crazily with a chesire grin.

"I know."

Hanji stood up as soon as she saw Jean, Armin and (f/n) pass by her. She placed her foot on the barrel of anchors. Annie ran right into her trap. Before the anchors shot out, Annie glanced at Hanji with fear.

The thousands of anchors shot out into Annie's body. She fell to the floor, the cadets quickly through a spiked blanket over Annie.

Annie had seemed defeated as she lied on the floor. Hanji came down from the roof and walked up Annie slowly.

"Now, now, be a good girl and stay put!"

Hanji put her hands on Annie's eyelid, observing her big glacier iced eyes. She hovers a blade over her eye.

"Don't try calling your little titan buddies to come in devour you because you are far away from them. But now, I will be the one devouring you."

Hanji looks at her with a montone, sadistic face as she thinks of all the testing on Annie she will do.

"I'll suck every script of information from you that we can get out of you."

Annie quickly uses her leg to break free from the anchors. The scouts pull away and so does Hanji.