Rage, Captain

Oh no..

Great...just when we're all happy and dandy...with Levi...

*sighs*

Read On!

~~

Third Person POV:

The (f/c) lightning blows Eren away as (f/n) turns into her titan self.

The muscles connecting together, as she comes up to her titan self.

Her (e/c) glowing of rage and blood thirst for Levi and Mikasa. Her (h/c) hair roughly flowing on her titan (s/t) cheeks.

I'm going to kill them...

(F/n) screams, angrily at the sky. "Shit.." Eren curses.

"Oi! Eren, what happened?!" Hanji asks as she rushes up to Eren, with Armin, Krista, Jean, Ymir, Reiner, Bertolt, Connie, Sasha and Squad Levi.

"Oi! Hanji! Make sure Heichou and Mikasa don't come outside at all!" Eren shouts as he stands up starts to walk to the titan (f/n).

"Eren, what are you doing?!" Armin shouts.

"I'm going to try to calm down (f/n), just listen to me!" Eren calls out.

Everyone nods, quickly. Eren walks slowly throughout the fields.

(F/n)..

(F/n) blocks out the conscious of Eren. Her heart was shattered, broken. She didn't want to feel that sicking feeling anymore.

The angered female titan began to walk towards the HQ, slowly with only one thing on her mind.

Kill Mikasa and Levi.

Eren ran out of options to calm down (f/n), and his last option was something, he never wanted to do to (f/n).

Eren focus on the situation.

"Stop (f/n). Stop (f/n)." He says, aloud.

Eren bites his hand, and the green flash of lightning strikes Eren.

(F/n) looks and sees the Titan Eren.

'Are you really going to let him, stop you?' Insanity asks the girl in her mind.

Oi! (F/n), can you listen to me and-

Before Eren could finish that a sentence, (f/n) had already kicked him in the stomach, making him fly backwards.

The cadets, gasp at her sudden action.

Eren, Out. Of. My. Way.

(F/n), you can't do this. Are you insane?! You'll kill Corporal and one of your best friends.

The titan stops in her tracks as she hears the mention of those two. Eren stands up as (f/n) goes over to him, ready to punch him again.

They aren't my friend or my fucking Corporal!