Power Over You, Captain

New chapter!

Yes!

~~~

1 Week Later:

The days have passed ever so quickly. The feeling of being happy and alive every morning, was gone.

Losing him. I felt lost now as if I was running in circles only to find myself back in my own abyss of despair.

That's just what I have to feel mentally. Now a days, I've been putting on a fake smile to my friends, then crying in my room and trying to determine if I leave or not.

No, I am (f/n) (l/n). I am strong. I will fight through this, and that's what I'm going to do.

7:00 A.M

I woke up this morning, my chest felt rather strange. I couldn't breath like I normally could today.

Maybe, it's just because its a little cold in here. I did leave the balcony open. Then again I did feel this feeling before.

Oh well,no time! Time to train. I got up stretching my arms as I walked to my bathroom and I looked at my self in the mirror.

I did look paler today but my (e/c) eyes were filled with glorious sunshine. Yes, today is going to be a good day.

~Le Skip To Breakfast- Brought to you by a Chibi Cat Levi

Levi: Tch, why am I a cat?

Erena: Quiet, Levi, go play with your feather duster.

----

"Good morning, Petra, Oluo, Gunther, Erd." I smile as I made my way towards my squad. "Morning, (f/n)!" Petra sang.

"How're you doing?" Erd asks. "Just perfect!" I cheer.

Suddenly, I saw Levi talking with Mikasa at the corner of my eye. Just don't intervene, (f/n). Don't stand up and stab them both with your fork. Then again, I did have a piece of potato on my fork and I'm not wasting it.

I kept eating my breakfast, until I heard Levi call me.

"(L/n)."

Fuck. I knew since we've broken up he's been calling me by my last name and I was more formal to him.

I got up from my seat and walked towards him. He stood up next to Mikasa, and I saw Eren and the rest of the gang watching me.

"Yes, Corporal?" I reply as I walked up to him.

"I'm replacing you."

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Sorry this was such a short chapter!

But I've been a little but busy lately and I'll update again really soon!

I promise!

Okay,

What do you think of Levi replacing you?

Who do you think is he going to replace you with?

Next chapter will be longer and I must say stuff is going to go DOWN!

Okay!

Until next time!

Stay Kawaii