Cruel Memories Captain

The last chapter for the year 2014 :,(

I'm really sad..oh well!

Enjoy this chapter, make sure to read the last Author's Note, for another free Levi!

LEVI: Stop throwing me to these crazy damn brats.

Erena: But...Levi...*gives puppy dog eyes*

Levi: Not working.

Erena: Fine then. *throws a net over Levi* Enjoy this chapter, we'll see you on the other side!

*Warning: There will be some gruesome parts in this chapter if you do not want to read those parts, I shall put up a small sign*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV:

--Underground City--

The three cloaked men had dressed (f/n) in a long white dress, that flowed down to her feet. They walked her down the dark hallways. "Please, where are you taking me?" she asks the men, once more. The men stay quiet at her silent cries as they walked through the hallways.

Where are they taking me?

The men finally stopped as they reached a large wooden door with an iron handle. One man unlocks the door and he opens the door, slowly. As the door opened, (f/n) had seen a sight from her cruel and sicking memmories.

The room was large, the walls were white but the floor were dark brown, almost black. The room was darkened so you couldn't see the light outside of the room. All that was to be seen were melted long red candle sticks that burned on each corner of a large balck stone table in the middle of the room.

Three more men were inside the room. (F/n)'s eyes had widened as she recognized this room. "Oh, so the beast has come back.." one of the cloaked men annoucned as he stood up from his wooden chairs. The men moved (f/n) to the corner of the room and they tied her to the chair.

"What do you want with me?" she asked the men. One of the cloaked men, the leader stood up and walked towards (f/n). "Ah, so the little Beast has finally grown up..." the leader smirks as he cleans off a small knife. "W-What.." (f/n) whispers, softly.  The leader chuckles, softly then drags the knife's blade across her cheek, making the frightened girl quiver in her oen worst enemy, fear.

The leader laughs, utterly with madness. "Haha! She's shaking! What a stupid girl!" he laughs. He walks towards the black stoned table and lies a white sheet on the table. He looks up at the cieling.

"Father..." he speakes. (F/n) looks at the leader, with cuiriosty. "I will avenge you. I will proceed with your holy trial against this disgusting unholy sin." he continues. The man holds back his tears and he takes s deep breath. He glares at (f/n), with the cruel and divine plan that ran through his mind.

"I think its time we start.." he announces to his followers. Two of the cloaked men untied (f/n) and began to drag her towards the table.

"N-no! Stop!" (f/n) shouts, earnestly. The men dragged the squirming girl. "Let me go! Please!" she cries aloud. The men pick her up and put her on the table. (F/n) tries to escape, but the men quickly cuff her hands and legs to the table.

The leader smiles in pleasure. He grabs the flaming red candle stands beside (f/n). "Now, before we begin.." he begins to announce. (F/n)'s (e/c) eyes widen in fear, they search the room, looking for an escape.