Just What I Need, Captain

Let's see how you're going to take this pregnancy announcement!

Note: Lemony Lemon Scene

~~~~~~

(F/n)'s POV:

"Pre-pre-pregnant!" I stutter. "Yes, Aki is our head nurse. She checked you off just a second ago." The nurse explains.

Pregnant?! I can't be!. "How...how...I..." I try to say.

"You're two weeks right now." The nurse tells me with a smile.

"Two-two weeks?!" I exclaim. The nurse nods happily.

Two weeks? How am I two weeks?

"Do you know who's the father is?" The nurse asked.

"Yeah, who is he I'd like to kill him for getting my sister pregnant." Kyle smirks.

"Kyle!" I exclaim. "I'm just speaking out, so who is it?" He asked.

"I..I...don't know." I breathe. Until the memory occurred.

-2 1/2 Weeks Ago-

(This is about a few days after you break up with Levi)

Midnight

Knock Knock

"What?" I call out from my balcony. "Its me." The voice answered.

That voice.

"Come in." I replied. He walked inside of my room, then closed my door as he walked to where I was.

"Where were you at dinner?" He asked. "Oh, I was here....I wasn't hungry." I sigh. He looks me in the eyes and sighs.

"You're lying, (f/n). I know you too well."

I look at him. "Ugh, damn you." I laugh. We both laugh out of utter childishness.

"I wanted to try something on you." He tells me.

"Try, something?" I question. Before I could say something else, he kissed me.

My eyes widen at his kiss. He parts away from me.

"Do you want to try it?" He asks me. "You mean...do it?" I ask.

"We've never done remember, we were supposed to get married? So let's just try it." He tells me.

Try it...I mean I love him, but like a brother. But...

He suddenly grabbed me by my waist and kisses me hungrily.

My mind said don't do it. But my body just followed his motions. He pulled me inside my room, still kissing me.

He pulls away to lock the door to my room. Then he comes back to kissing me.

He kisses my neck softly, making me moan.

"Mm..." I moan. He pushes me, softly onto the bed then he unbuttons my shirt.

He kisses my collarbone then kisses me down to my stomach. He unbuttons his shirt then comes back to me.

His hands slide down to my pants and he unzips them. Me, being the shy person I am, I blush and I try to cover myself.