As I Lay Dying, Captain

Hello My Fellow Kawaiis <3

Erena-chan is back with another chapter!

This chapter contains:

*Death

*Blood

Well.....Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV:

Levi made his was through the forest. Finally, he made it to the sight he knew he could never unseen. He saw his own squad, the squad he had trained and worked so hard for, dead. He zips by each of his cadets' corpses.

He stops at the top of Petra's corpse.  Her small petite body was crushed against the tree. The stench of iron and death had arose to this occasion. Levi's nose had smelt the horrific smell, yet he didn't mind. He was so used to the smell, that it became a normal thing to him.

His aura had darkened to an obsidian mist. He scanned the area, and followed the tracks. He finally found the white steaming sight of the (h/c) titan evaporating. He continues on with full speed, as he hears the sounds of running.

Levi then sees Mikasa antagonizing the blonde titan, along with Eren. The female titan dodged the two and kept going at full speed.

"Hey! Get back here!" Eren called out. Before the two naïve soldiers can go, Levi grabbed hold of the two and pulled them back.

"H-Heichou!" Eren gasped. Mikasa pushed Levi off and the group kept following the blonde. "Keep this distance for now." Levi orders them. They kept a far distance from her.

"Eren, why didn't you help (F/n)?" Levi asked, with a hint of anger in his tone. "S-she.." Eren began to say but was interrupted by Mikasa.

"Heichou, the better question is why weren't you there to protect her." Mikasa interrupted. Levi glared at the girl.

"Tch, I'm not going to be there all the time. Jeager should have known to help (F/n)." Levi spat out. Eren looked down at the fast paced ground.

"I saw she wasn't in her titan form. Was she taken by blonde?" Levi asked Eren. Eren looked up at his Commander. "Y-yes. They fought and the female titan took (f/n)." Eren replied.

"But, she didn't chew her or anything. I know she's alive." Mikasa commented.

"I see. You two distract her and I'll handle her." Levi orders them. "No! We should take her down and-" Mikasa began to argue. "No. She has attacks that I've never seen before." Eren tells her.

Mikasa holds back her argument and continues on with Levi's orders.

~~~~

The blonde titan ran, the sounds of her feet in contact with the ground made a loud echo. Mikasa and Eren came in front of her, her icy blue eyes came in search with the two cadets. As they provoked the titan, the blonde tried to catch Mikasa as she flew in front of her face, but missed.

Levi stayed hovering over the Female titan by a few feet. The blood red murder in his eyes had once came into him. The adrenaline of murder and revenge had pumped the veins, throughout Levi's body. He kept his focus on her, but the titan knew she had someone coming to her.

Her heart began go faster and faster, and she knew what to do. Levi gripped the handle to his swords awaiting his opponent's move.

Who's going to be the first to strike? Levi thought.