Faces of Death, Captain

I'm not dead guys!

Watch it after you read this chapter!

Warning:

*Death

*Death of Feels

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV:

The words came out of the medic's mouth came so clear and vibrant. The words that had echoed throughout the minds of the cadets surrounding (f/n).

"W-W-What?" Eren stutters. The medic shuts (f/n)'s eyes putting her (e/c) eyes to rest from the world. Mikasa gasped and she began to cry into Eren's shoulder. The rest of the cadets walk away to cry, and be comforted by their other fellow cadets.

"(F/L)-(F/N)." Krista cries as Ymir comforts her. "(F/n)...No you can't.." Hanji gasps before she runs into Erwin. The rest left, just not Levi.

He looked at (f/n). His aura turned to a deadly black. He stood up and walked a few feet away from her dead body. He walked up the small stream, that (f/n) was next to and came to a lone tree.

His fingers clentched the tree's branch. His nails digged into the bark. "T-This can't be happening again." he sneers. Levi balled his hand into a fist and hit the tree.

The bark came off the tree and landed into the water. He broke off a branch and hit it against the tree. He kicked the tree, with all his anger.

His leg injured him badly, but he didn't care for the pain. The painful loss of losing the girl he loved had overcome the pain from his leg.

Erwin, Hanji and Mike watched from afar of the Captain's actions. Levi finally punched the tree, with his might.

He put his back against the tree and slid down the stump and to the dirt floor. Levi looked at his bloody hands, his hands shook with an emotion he wasn't felt in awhile.

Fear

"S-She can't be." he mumbled. He looked down at his shirt and saw the dried blood of (f/n). "Not again. Please no." he whispered as he put his hands to his head.

"(F/n). You weren't ready. You weren't ready to die. You had so much ahead." he whispers. Levi drops his right hand from his head, his finger tips met with a soft feeling.

He looked and saw a bloomed bush of purple and white wildflowers.

"I want to be on Levi's squad."

"Hey, Shorty."

"You're Excused."

"I never planned it to be over, Levi"

"W-Why do you even care?!"

"I'm alive and I'm not going anywhere."

"Its a little too late for that Levi.."

"We're done, Levi."

"Y-Yes...Levi, I was so scared."

"Hahaha! Ah! Okay, I forgive you!"

"I love you, Levi. I'll never leave you. I'll be there for you, always."

Levi remembered (f/n), the sound of her voice. The voice that made him smile again. His eyes became blurry and the tears came down his cheeks. He didn't choke on his tears. No.