⭐ 90th Annual Ball ⭐

Let's go to the ball!

NOTE: There will be some lemon on these next few chapters, that includes this one too!

Enjoy!

~~~~

3:00 P.M

THE NEXT DAY:

"Ugh! Krista, can you please braid my hair!" Sasha whines as she tried for her 100th time braiding her hair. "(F/n), can you braid Sasha's hair for me? I'm doing Mikasa's hair." Krista asks me.

"Sure.." I reply as I head over to Sasha. "Oh, (F/n)! Thank god! I've been doing my hair for like 20 minutes now!" Sasha cheers as I stood in front of her. I sigh, as i remembered her many attemps at braiding which was actually quite entertaining.

Sasha turned around and I began to braid her hair. Currently, everyone was in my room getting ready for the ball which started in about a few hours. I was not dressed yet, rather I was helping the girls get dressed. I sigh remembering my past, wanting to go back with Levi. Just to be with him again made me happy. But, the world is cruel enough to break us apart.

I would think, everything is for a reason, until my family broke away from me. Now, I curse my ways of life. But, I just had to keep on living with life.

After i finished Sasha's braid, I twisted it up into a bun. "Oh! It's so beautiful, (f/n)!" Sasha squeals, happily. Sasha gets up and hugs me. "Yeah, thanks." I smile as I pull her away.

"(f/n), get dressed!" Petra orders me. I roll my eyes and I take out my dress. The beautiful (c) silk, felt so smooth against my hands.

I take off my uniform and I put on my dress. I look at myself in the mirror and smile at myself. Be happy, (f/n).

I sat at my vanity and look at myself in the mirror. From the beginning, I've always thought i looked so much like a child, as if I still had a youthful face.

But now I look, more mature. No more innocent (e/c) eyes, rather the eyes of someone who's seen the world so lively.

I comb out my (h/l) (h/c), and do a curled hairstyle, that Grace taught me a few days ago. I had put on some strawberry juice gloss, that Holly had made me. I added some length to my eye lashes and I finished.

I did look good, honestly. Usually, I'd feel like a titan had just stepped on me but today I felt fine. I guess.

I stood up from the vanity stool, the girls' eyes widen at me. "Oh! (F/n), you look so beautiful!" Petra smiles at me. I felt my cheeks, heat up.

"Aww, she's blushing!" Krista cheers. "Good, now she has color on those (s/t) cheeks." Sasha tells them. I roll my eyes at the girls and I began to head out of my room with my (c) purse in hand.  I let the girls in front of me and we began to walk to the foyer.

When we go to the staircase, the girls' dates were there. Connie wore a suit with a green tie

which pretty much suited him, Sasha races over to Connie with a smile and they began to chat away. Eren wore a suit as well, with a golden tie, Petra and him both catch each others' eye and they began to flirt a little with each other. Mikasa on the other hand, didn't pay attention rather she went with her date, Armin, who wore a suit with a blue bow tie.

Krista went with Ymir who wore, a suit strangley she pulled it off perfectly. I was the last person to go with my date. I walked down stairs and I saw Jean.

(The pictures are what Levi and Jean are wearing... Just let me say Jean and Levi look so damn fine! *faints from such sexiness*)

"Wow, Jean." I gasp at his appearance. He looks at me with widen holden eyes.