Preparations, Captain

Sorry, I haven't been updating!

My stupid computer has been giving em problems

*sigh*

Here's an update enjoy!

~~~~

-1 Week Later-

(F/n) POV:

"Oh, Hanji you look beautiful!" Petra cries as she sees Hanji in a lavender purple floor length dress that had a large slit on the side that showed her leg, with silver heels on.

"Oh, thank you, Petra. Let me see your dress Krista, Mikasa and Sasha!" Hanji calls our to the girls who were in the changing room.

We were currently in Grace's dress shop.

Of course, she helped all my friends out. But she wouldn't let me choose a dress, yet.

Petra wore a pretty beige balloon dress with a white bow at the waistline with white heels.

Mikasa came out in a Sapphire blue strapless column dress, with a rhinestone waistline.

Sasha then came out with a gold tea party length dress, with matching heels.

Finally, Krista came out in a mint green ruffled mini dress with white heels.

"Oh, you all look so cute!" They all said in unison as they saw each other.

I sigh, annoyed.

Well..I did say yes to Jean.

"Oi, (f/n). Come here." I hear Grace call me as the girls were talking about accessories.

I walk over to Grace who held two dresses in her arm.

"Take this try it on." She tells me. She hands me the dress and I head into the dressing room.

(The dress in the pic is your dress)

I put on the beautiful dress then smiled at the beautiful (c) color.

"You look beautiful.." Petra gasps as I come out. The girls began a storm of chatter as they see me in the beautiful (c) dress.

If only Levi could see me...

Third POV-

'The days have gone by without seeing (f/n). Tch, who knew woman were so obsessed with clothes.' Levi thinks.

"Oi, Levi, the dark blue tie or the black tie?" Erwin asks Levi as he held up to neck ties to his suit.

"Tch, Erwin, I don't really care." Levi sighs annoyed.

"Levi, get into the spirit." Erwin sighs, as he kept deciding between the ties.

"I can't get into any spirit right now, I have work to do." Levi sighs, as he reads over his documents.

Erwin sighs at Levi. He knew why Levi was frustrated. I mean if you knew (f/n) is going to the ball with Jean, I'd be kind of pissed too.

"So, about Jean and (f/l)-" Erwin began to say until, Levi stood up, abruptly and walked out of the room.

Levi walked down the halls, and heard the cadets talk about the ball, in Eren's room.

"Connie, you asked Sasha right?" Armin asked Connie.

"Yeah, hey what about Jean snatching up (f/n)!" Connie replies.

Jean looks at the group of boys then smirks.