PCS, Captain

Cleaning-

Worst thing in the wholesoon :)ld!

PCS Levi is here...great....

Well! hope you enjoy this chapter!

~~~~

Hours Later- 6:35 P.M.

"Levi! Have mercy! Give us a break!" I plead when I walked into a bedroom he was cleaning. "TCH, you're all lazy. I swear.  Tell everyone to go find their bedroom and then meet in the dining hall for tea." he tells me as he wipes the window pane.

"Okay." I reply. "Eren and I get the floor downstairs to ourselves right?" I ask. "TCH, yes." he sighs. I walk out of the room and I head downstairs.

Eren and I had a floor all to ourselves, being that Levi doesn't want me to sleep in the basement. So he put us on the floor below all the squad's bedrooms.

It was cool though there were only two bedrooms on the floor Eren and I were on. I of course got the biggest one.

I walked into my new bedroom. The room was way bigger than my last one and it had a balcony with a large window with a view of the grass plain.

I step out to the balcony and sigh happily. "Beautiful."

"Hmm, I should clean a little more before I make tea." I told myself. I began to clean up the room a little bit before I head to the kitchen.

It was absolutely spotless. "Levi." I laugh as I thought of him. Everyone else was cleaning still but night was just about to rise upon us.

Hmm....Tea with Honey sounds nice. I get a tea kettle out and I began to work my magic.

20 Minutes Later-

8:45 P.M.

"What'd you put in the tea, (f/n)?" Gunther asked as I poured everyone tea in their tea cup. "Honey." I reply, before sipping my tea. "How do you make such wonderful tea?" Petra asks, with a smile.

I shrug my shoulders and Levi's gaze catches me. He smirks a bit and drinks his tea. He leans back on his chair, relaxing. "I heard the new cadets are coming in soon!" Petra announces. "If there's any." Gunther comments.

"I'm sure there's going to be a number of them or so, knowing that we have a ray of hope." Erd tells us. Everyone darts their eyes at Eren and I.

"Will you stop staring? Its creepy." I tell them. They all stop and Levi just glares at Eren. Well, we were sitting next to each other I would wonder why.

"(f/n), Eren, what's it like to become a titan?" Erd asks, out of the blue. Eren and I exchange glances at each other.

"The memories aren't vivid, but I know what triggers us to become a titan is self-harm like if I bite my-" he starts to explain.

"Oi, you all remember the rules, don't ask them that type shit." Levi interrupts as he drinks his tea. "Besides, it won't take her that long to find out." he adds in.

"What? She!" Eren exclaims. Oh god. I know who he's talking about.

Knock! Knock! Knock!