Annoying, Captain

A/N:

Hey guys, I hope you like the story so far!

Thanks for the reads too!

Enjoy!

~Chapter 2~

"TCH" Oh God. I turned around to see Levi, with his arms folded and tucked up against his chest. "Who's the short one now?" he teases as he looks down at me.

I roll my eyes and I pursue to reach the blades. Stupid shortness. I suddenly saw an ivory hand at the corner of my eye. He grabs the blades and holds them in front of me, dangling them.

"Give them to me, Levi!" I shout. He rolls his eyes and holds them in front of me. I snatch them out of his hand. "Tch, Brat" he sneers as I walk out of the shed.

I walk to the end of the field, annoyed by Levi. I went to the end of the field, where a tree sat in a lonely patch of grass.

I sat down under the shade of the tree and I threw the blades up in the air. Catching each one, by one. The blade got stuck on top of the tree.

"Damn." I sigh to myself. I climb the tree, jumping from one branch to the next. I grabbed the blade and sat on the top of the tree. This view was undescribable. I don't know if it's death or beautiful.

I see the smoke rise above from the other side of the wall. How did our world become this? I wonder what this world is like outside.

"Cadet (L/N)!" I heard someone call out. I look down and I see Levi. I back flip off of the tree, landing on my feet in front of him.

"Yes, Levi" I reply. He looks a me with a non expressional face, again. "Why are you sitting around, Idiot?" he asked. "I have no one to spar with, I've beaten everyone" I sigh as I put my hand on my hip.

"You're pathetic, (L/N)" he sneered, as he walked away to his horse. Did he just call me pathetic? I ran over to him.

"If you think I'm patheic, I challenge you." I demand. Levi stops just as he was about to get on his horse. He turns around towards me so we are eye to eye.

"Challenge me? I'm a corporal you are just a mere idiot cadet, with a sharp tongue" he sighs as he held the bottom half of my face, tightly with his hand. He's trying to act all cocky. That kinda suits him. His eyes are so sexy... 'No stop!!!!!! He's trying to trick you!' I grabbed his hand and pushed it away.

"I'm just a cadet, who can kick the great and all mighty, Corporal Levi's ass." I whisper into his ear as I walked away from him. 'That'll show him' I thought. Levi came up next to me with his hands behind his back. We came to the middle of the field.

"Let's make this intresting, (F/N)" he suggests as he pulls out a real knife from is back. He throws me the knife. Erwin walks over to us, observing our argument.

Levi and I look at Erwin, to make sure it was OK. "No, don't stop on my account, continue" he insists.

I drop the knife in the space between, Levi and I. The rest of the squad come over to watch.

"Go (F/N)!" Petra cheers. "(F/N) has no chance against, Levi" Oluo comments to Gunther. Gunther gives Oluo a silent nod.

"Ready?" I ask Levi. "TCH, you've always been a pain in the ass." he hisses. I smirk at him as I get in my battle position. Levi gets in his position, ready to fight.

"(F/N)!!! (F/N)!!!"

I turn my head and I see Hanji on her horse racing towards me. I saw on the corner of my eye, Levi's fist about to punch me. Not today!